how much gass do u burn

Im just wondering how many kilomiters evry one else gets on a full tank of gass on stock ka and srs

What’s ‘gass?’

man! gas!, damn english teachers on son

Just did New Plugs and Wires + Fuel Filter on my SOHC KA with I/H/E and im getting 500+ on the hwy which is way better than i used to get.

just checked last week…
11.1~2km/L
pumping 87 at either perto, or sunoco

This is horible for me, im getting 300km on a 60L tank thats madness; maybe it has a leak?

damn elemntary school dropouts on SON!

lol

i get 450, and i drive both highway and local.

I’ve never filled a full tank because im cheap but i do get 170km per $20 which is all in town driving. my tank holds 65litres so thats somewhere around 540km a tank in town driving.

when I can count KM’s ill let you know

most ive gotten on my ka is 450kms city, 520kms 70%hw30%city

i got 300km on 1/2 tank on highway once. usually get about 450km/tank in city.

could be how you drive. if you book it everywhere your going to get hurt gas milage.

My last tank in the city was over 500.

I assume I could get 650 on the highway if that’s all I did…but I rarely just do highway driving

i generally get no less than 400 km to a tank

thats a ca18det with factory jap gearing.

if i bea the hell out of the car i get around 300ish

if im really nice to it and drive all highway… i can get 650… (done once already)

GT

It was a type-o maybe I should point out how u can’t spell elementary u retard

You see, Nutta made a funny. Much like “haha, you no spoking good engrish!”. The idea behind this is, you’re mocking the other person, by stating what it is they’re doing wrong, while mimicking them.
And we’ve had 3.02E9 threads already on how much fuel a 240SX uses.

stock KA24E - Average 23-25 MPG, Best hwy 29 MPG
stock SR20DET - Average ~27ish MPG, Best hwy ~32 MPG

i think the most i got was 425km on a tank? mixed highway/city.

I got 380 or less or so on a full tank city driving… i drive ‘enthusiastically’ though…

This is on a 15 year old KA24DE so… go figure. New sparkplugs, cap, but not new wires, new 300zx fuel filter though, and no leaks as i have new fuel and brake lines all the way through.

So… yeah… right now I have about 80km i think or less on the car since full fill up, and the needle is hitting almost the first line. (good bad?)

I use 89

the 240 gas gauge is quite inaccurate… measure how much fuel you use to go a certain distance and that info will tell alot more than ‘how much per tank’ you get

well i use the odometer. So anyways each time I fill her up full, I reset the distance back to zero and that’s how I know how much I’ve travelled until it goes to bottom of the fuel gauge .