Funny MTO Story !!

Ok well, I got a car off my Parents a week ago cause i need one to move my Son around. My old one was sold after i came back from Afghanistan not suitable for a car seat or child. so i had time today, so i go to the MTO and i try to get a 10 day plate so i can do the emmisions and e-test etc etc, And the ladie tells me i have $1,118 outstanding parking fines !!! Im like ladie ive never EVER had Ontario plates before!! I havent even been in Ontario for the past year and a half! WTF!! and she gave me some plate number i have no idea, never seen it before…

Now i have to go to the court house and resolve this shit? i hope they give me the bastards name if someone used my info. Cause this is fucked!

Damn im so mad!

damn

go file a police report too!

It happens to a LOT of people.

Government/MTO makes easy money that way. Most people just pay up so they don’t have to deal with the headaches.

It’s happened to me once. My ex and her mother 4 times in a year.

Parking tickets and parking in handi-cap/fire zones.

Wether it be the parking patrol trying to make their quota, or MTO being dicks…dosn’t matter.

It’s bullshit. Then again, what can you do.

Im going to the court house tomorrow. and im gonna talk to them cause either someone has the same name as me or someone used my info. i should be able to get some detailed info on this. cause im pissed. cause of that i cant get Ontario plates and i dont have 1180 to spent on bullshit tickets.

whomp whomp yo! hope that all gets fixed up for you man

lol Whomp Whomp!

Whomp Whomp

its your responsibility to make sure any vehicles sold have been registered in the new owners name.

thats really the only way you can get screwed… people cant just register a vehicle in your name

no i have to go and see whats up, cause there is no way i could have parking tickets specially for an ontario licence plate. never had any. its weird but lets see what they tell me