G8 1/4 mile track vid

Very nice my buddies looking to get one hell be happy to hear those kinds of times come from it.

that car sucks…haha jk nice times

holy shit thats impressive

Am I the only one thats not super impressed with a 13.1 @ 106? Fbodys do that stock, don’t they? Its not that much heavier, and has a better motor.

You must have forgot Fbody=SIQQQQQQQQQ that is why they are so fast.

nice run!

G8 - Curb weight - 3946 lb (1790 kg)

4th gen Z28 - 3390lbs

600 lb difference is alot

I’m sure the motor makes up for a lot of it.

yes which is why it still runs 13.1, not understanding the argument then.

LT1 eatter

^ traitor shut your mouth, when are you buying a G8?

13.1 for a FULL SIZED 4 door loaded with stuff like power seats, leather, tons of sound proofing, air, cruise etc etc? Not sure how to say this without offending since you’re an SRT-4 guy, but a G8 is not some tin can SRT-4.

That’s a whole lot of car to get to the end of the 1/4 in 13.1.

Very impressive for a big car like that! Probably just as fast if not faster than my GTO. :tup:

I bet that new 6spd auto is niiiiccceee.

13.1 is great for a comfortable car, but to get responses like HOLY SHIT … I don’t know.

13.1 = :tup:
7.8 = HOLY SHIT

dude for bone stock, 13.1 gets a holy shit from me too.

Mike picked one up here at new era, and I got a quick ride in it the other day. nothing crazy but just from running to the store and back I can tell its gonna be a fun car. trans is very smooth when you’re just cruising, and it HAMMERS when you get on it.
He wanted to be the first person to spray it, but someone beat him. oh well. I/H/E and probably spray to come soon. The car is going to be pretty quick, and pretty stealthy I would think.
-Adam

most bone stock fbods do high 13’s low 14’s.

if they’re Lt1s

Most Ls1s run from high 12s to high 13s stock

The car did have a tune-

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=891619

All I want is the VE Sportwagon with a V8 and 6spd. Hell, I would CONSIDER auto as long as I got the V8 and RWD. Slap on a Maggie and get George to the groomer quickly.

was behind one of these cars when i was working, sleek looking, and nice sounding for a stock car, they should be making even the GT with an optional 6-speed