G8 motherload

not sure yet. as soon as i find out. i will let you know

wonder why theyre using the TR6060 thats a pretty pricey and Heavy Duty of a 6spd tranny. Contracts on the T56 expire?

damn…low 40’s
you can get a STS for that.

danny likey

its low 30s for the GT model… low 40s is rumored for the GXP

only if you can get it in a 2 door

2 door is back to a GTO basically

For the pricing I think I will end up getting a 05-07 GXP when the pricing falls of for my current body style when the G8 makes it into the showrooms.

i dunno what im gonna end up doing… ill prob end up with something from GM’s dealer auction.

you can get some crazy deals on a 10-12k mile car

like i said…low 40’s…you can get a STS for that.

I must admit that Pontiac seems to be coming closer to the Japanese market. I like that G8 and i’m sure its a bad ass ride inside - not a fan of the hood/front. I raced a G6 supercharged I think? in my hatch and barely squeeked by. Car was pretty fast.

sweet ride. ill take one for 22G’s v-8 model that is

two different kinds of buyers… apples to oranges

one is a sports performance sedan, other is a luxury cruiser

ehhhhh whatever.

IMO… sports sedan or not…

STS > any pontiac sedan

& i bet the STS is not that much lagging behind in terms of performance…& is way ahead in technology.

I bet the STS could probably hang with a 6.0L G8… but a 6.2L G8 might be lights out for the STS. But who knows its all up in the air.

I know the car that this G8 is based off of, the Holden Commodore does a .88g on the skid, and runs a 13.7 so who knows

We can hope. After that total disappointment of teh 2006 camary erm Impala SS…

looks like a domestic altima SER

by this same logic one could buy an escalade or a used z06 for the same price… apples to oranges

awesome car.

no its not…your really stretching it.

a USED SUV & a sportcar compared to a dr sedan…
if your talking used…a CTSV or STSV > any G8 but we’re no ttalking used so back on topic

we know you’re always in your own world but come on…thats a STRETCH even for you.

whats the difference is a CTS/ STS and a G8… one is more sport oriented & the other is more luxury…both are GM mid to full size 4 door sedans with V6 &/or V8s

all i’m saying is for 40+K i’m not buying a pontiac…peroid.