Game Over (Game On?) for Financial Markets?

The only play more fun than a pump and dump is a good dead cat bounce!
@Joe

I agree the product could be useful and this could be “the one”, a gem from penny land. I also understand the hype game and how people talk (and charts look) once they’ve been lured by the hype.

In your case you have written the money off as an expense to see if your trade idea pans out. This is perfectly reasonable, using disposable net worth to speculate. I worry about others though, people do stupid shit when hype comes knocking at their door.

Dead cat bounce…fast paced and violently profitable if you understand timing. 8)

Oh man, damn companies never go out of business any more. I miss these. I haven’t played a Q stock in over a year :frowning:

Please show a dead cat bouncing.

I think you’re seeing one in Cannabix currently.

http://static.seekingalpha.com/uploads/2009/11/2/saupload_dead_cat_bounce.jpg
I was looking for a legit chart of a dead cat bounce and just stopped after this image. LOL

Haha. I hope you’re wrong though.

Me too, I have no horse in the race here. I’d rather be wrong and you make tons of $ on the play, honestly. All I’m saying is be careful with the play, it looks manipulated to me. Good luck.

I don’t know WTF is going on with FNMA the last couple days but the last 500 shares I was still sitting on are showing signs of life! I almost dumped at a big loss at year-end to help my taxes.

Prototype is out, and the stock has held steady, still gradually investing, but pretty cool.

Volume dried up after price consolidated at .40-.45 then broke support. So .40-.45 should be a key level to watch for supply entering the market (below link now including volume by price). Keep in mind low volume can reflect lack of interest or lack of supply. Context to me suggests lack of interest, let’s see what happens.

I said it a week ago the EURO is screwed. With the DXY and now this still floating around the EURUSD pair could be pretty solid. When this whole Greek failure started, there was also “leaked memos” in 2012 but hey, here is some more bad news for the EUR.

http://www.fxstreet.com/news/forex-news/article.aspx?storyid=65ca7c6b-e700-44f7-bec3-76a4b05bbcfc

Going to be a big week for the Euro. Greece is almost sure to default on their payment next week and their government is very anti EU so going to be a lot of uncertainty. May see a 100% pull back from the run the last month or even sub $1.00 into late next week as more and more stuff comes out.

Thoughts about whats going on? Oil on its way down again whats the bottom? Anyone BTFDing today?

Gold is up almost 7% in the last 30 days. Just sayin…

Buy the dip? :slight_smile:

“You could take all the gold that’s ever been mined, and it would fill a cube 67 feet in each direction. For what it’s worth at current gold prices, you could buy — not some — all of the farmland in the United States. Plus, you could buy 10 Exxon Mobils (XOM), plus have $1 trillion of walking-around money. Or you could have a big cube of metal. Which would you take? Which is going to produce more value?”- warren buffet

Silver is where its at,lowest its been in about 6 years.

So what are your plans for The Feast Of The Tabernacle Lunar Eclipse/Succoth - Fourth Blood Moon of the Tetrad? :tinfoilhat:

If I owned all the gold that’s ever been mined it would be worth like ten times as much. (Think supply and demand) I thought Warren was smarter than that. :wink:

Anyway, what do you guys think the market going to do in the next few months? Any big changes?