GameTap anyone tried it? worth it?

just curious to see if anyone has tried GameTap.com
its like $14.95 per month & they have over 300 games…old to new, like Pittfall, centipede , & Zaxxon to Sonic, RainbowSix, & Splinter cell, .

i was just wondering the quality of the games & if the service was worth it.

www.gametap.com

spending money going out and not being a waste > playing online games for 14.95

we have a funny comedian in here… :hahano:

i’m mostly just interested in the oldschool games

if i was 20-21 like you and had nothing better to do but go out get drunk & waste my money maybe i would…but i’m a grown ass man with a wife & a kid, so i have other priorities then going “out” & acting a fool.

basketball, TV/movies/videogames, tinkering with the car…thats what my free time involves.

sorry i’m not as cool as you.

Hey showtime why not just just download a Snes emulator and download all the snes roms or what ever kind of roms you want easyer and cheaper

i’ll have to look into that…its been a few years since i’ve played PC games…I basically just play a few PS2 games & thats it.

but i’ve been getting into playing oldschool games…even picked up a few classic game packs for PS2 (midway, capcom, etc…)

i just noticed this site & wondeded what it was like…i’m just not down witht eh $15 per.

i found a few places that had oldschool games but they were shockwave, and/or some other web plugin & they were OK but not as good.

i’ll have to try some of the emulators…

any suggestions on where to get them & get the games?

you’ll need to install a BitTorrent client first… I use Azureus.

Do a google search for Snes emulator. then to get the roms you can do a google search for (name of the game) then at the end make sure you put rom there will be a nice list or if you got kazaa or morp you can download them on there or just get ahold me of and i can zip them all up and send them to you

pick an snes game and I will send it to you when I am at home. any one. any language.

I only have an emulator for xbox, but that should be easy to find.

I have a few choice NES games as well, but not all of them.

i have a b unch of nes snes

romnation.net no bit torrent, and you can get the games and emulators straight from there. most work, the bogus ones have 5-6 copies and usually at least one will work. also, try (idk if this is right) theoldcomputer.com for atari and commodore64

i found a site with no bit torrent…working pretty good so far :bigthumb:

i’m surprised a “GROWN ASS MAN” plays video games… must be allowed in the “GROWN ASS MAN” handbook you get when you become one.

:stick:

:wtcslap:

:rofl:

you can say i’m imature for playing video games…thats fine…cause yes…i do play video games…
it doesn’t offend me.

the funny thing is how you got so offended cause i said your costume fit your personality.

do i play video games…yes
am i offended that you pointed that out & you think thats imature…no
do you dress up for holloween & have a costume perfect for you…yes
where you offended that i pointed that out …yes

thats whats funny.

I have an NES emulator and also a SNES emulator… I can zip them up and send you everything I got… simple EXE’s… no viruses.

(BTW, I’m a huge fan of FFX and FFX-2… and I’m a grown ass woman! :hs: )

i found stuff to try out…but thanks.

how am i offended… you are trying to relate two unrelated things in a pompus attitude… i am opposing

I’m pompus…dude if you look up pompus in the dictionary your face would be there.

that costume is a perfect example…if someone said to put arrogance in the form of a costume yours would definately be on the top 10 list.