Garage Clean Up! 3800 parts!

thats good info…i didnt know that…so all i would need is the extra harness(s)/wires and such?

The wireing to the MAP is actually different on the SC cars… but that is all. its a 2 bar. instead of 1 bar. MAP sensor. JSYK

GT to GTP harness. All you need to do is change the plug on the MAP and plug in GTP PCM or reflash GT PCM.

This is still up for grabs. I know these can be a hot item. Im flexible on price

Just remembered… The engine is built with Cometic MLS Head Gaskets and all ARP Studs, Rod Bolts!

Bumpin it!

and again…

i heard from a reliable source that the m90 eaton will fit a certain someone’s carb’ed 350 chevy??? details/links/pics ???more info plz

ummmmmm no it wont without serious fab work

This has been discussed. Yes, You will need some fabrication done. No means a bolt on for a SB

I should supercharge my olds 88 :rofl

you should… Blower and intake are off the engine.

i was thinkin about putting on a 3.1 lumina…wonder if it would work

The blower itself is wider than a 60* block. The 3800 is 90* V ang is taller deck than a 2.8, 3.1, 3.4, 3.5 V6

how much would you let the coil packs go for if so? I think one of mine is fawked up

Name your price. Mine always worked great. One of the towers was a little corroded since I got the car but it never seemed to hurt anything. You can have the plug wires too. Im not sure how good they are but they were new before the engine was pulled. These are $90 new!

just out of curiosity, how many miles did you have on your car? I read up and looked around and people were saying that these were a common problem of going bad. I gotta pull mine today and check the resistance values, I’m pretty sure that’s what’s causing my misfire. If so would you take $30 for em?

PMing you my phone number, 99% sure it is a crapped out coil now