Garage Clean Up! 3800 parts!

Parting out 01 L67 Series II Supercharged 3800.

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/91/l_4f233929f2cb93e322573396b372f15d.jpg

Front Cylinder head is cracked at belt tensioner / upper motor mount bolt. Rear head in tact
Bottom end is fully in tact and freshly rebuilt with only 10k on it Make offer

4T65E-HD trans is complete with mild shift kit and stock torque converter or ATI 3000 Stall converter. I have flex plates for both. ATI converter uses 4T65 non HD bolt pattern same as Grand Prix GT or other 3800 and will work with non supercharged 3800 as well. ATI converter + $$$ Make offer

Other parts of interest:

ZZP VS Camshaft approx 12k miles $200 obo
https://www.zzperformance.com/grand_prix/products1.php?id=126&catid=104

Comp Cams 105* Beehive valve springs approx 12k with comp chrome molly retainers and keepers approx 12k miles. $125 obo

Comp Cams chrome molly one piece hardened pushrods approx 12k $75 obo.

Whole cam and valvetrain kit for $350

Eaton M90 Supercharger. Ported and polished. Freshly rebuilt with all bearings and lube. ZZP Modular Pulley System with both 3.4" and 3.1" Pulleys makes approx 10-14 psi depending on pulley and other mods. approx 10k miles on rebuild. $400 obo

Also have reflashed PCM for camshaft blower and headers.

Ported and polished stock throttle body $50 obo

Non GTP parts:

4L60E Trans (LS1) F-body tail shaft housing. 80k still shifted great. Clean from Fla car. $250 obo Would make a great core for a built trans.

Box full of 93+ Probe GT parts. Free to good home. Headers, Distys, ect…

should i steal the wifeys car and drop this motor in? (after its fixed of course…haha)

:vlad

Interested in 4T65E-HD pm sent.

That may be a little dangerous… Yes you should

vwkawavw: PM replied*

That car moved out! Should have built another :’(

I shoulda… this dumpy F-body is slow in comparison…

…you had to show me this…

I was on and off about a cam, but I know the VS cam is perfect for a daily. Did you need to run a double roller chain setup?

What about those headers?

Give me a week and I should have enough money to take some stuff off your hands.

Hahaha… I gots ya!

The VS cam is perfectly fine with sock timing chain, dampener, pushrods, springs, and retainers. as long as you keep stock shift points and rev limit. This cam does not require any tuning.

My shift points were set to 6300 with 6500 rev limits. Thus the need for all the drive train parts. ZZ Performance or Intense Racing can reflash your PCM. Im not sure if my PCM will work in 04+ cars

yea, that motor would go in an fbody… :ohnoes

mx5 needs the motor , for his f-body would really wake up that 3.8 wit a blower top end put on it

my thoughts exactly!!!
:clap

it would :slight_smile: but sadly I don’t think the blower would fit :frowning:

Cowl and intake mods must be done for blower to sit on V6 Gen 4 F-body. Not to mention heads, intake, ect.

do you still have the ECU, harness, and MAF? those would also be needed for a proper swap…

the e.c.u ,m.a.f and harrness is all the same .no need for all that

I have ECU… 2 to chose from. Stock or tuned for cam and headers. Harness is gone. All sensors still on motor.

they are the same in an n/a and a s/c motor? (ecu)

yeah the e.c.u on pretty much all chevy,s are the same just tune is diff . m.a.f is the same also

, lol. John u suck dick at punctuation

yes ,this i know cupcake