gas prices falling down to $1.15 a gallon for 87

Me too, oh wait, I already have one lol. Yaaaay…if this happens I won’t give a fuck that only I get like 13-14 mpg. :slight_smile:

It would sooo be worth it to by a HUGE container and stockpile gas…I’ll have my own reserve for when it goes back up lol.

i beat on my car every single day. So driving like a grandma never happens.

YAY I can put a bigblock in my daily driver now!

I just paid 2.68 and I thought that was heaven!

I remember when it hit $2.00 a gallon and everybody was flipin out because it was so expensive. Now 2.00 a gallon would be absolutly amazing.

Just found this from back when I got my license in 02.

Monday, December 23, 2002: Out and about last Wednesday, I kept coming across temporarily closed gas stations. What was up with that? Looking ahead to this week, the wild card is the oil workers strike in Venezuela. (Tensions with Iraq will continue, but I don’t expect anything major.) This is starting to look serious, and could lead to a spike in oil and gasoline prices. But, it is hard to predict. So, I’m going to be a bit of a weasel this week. If there is a price hike this week, it will be on Thursday morning, and the new price will be $1.54 or higher. CORRECT, for a conditional prediction. Gas prices went up Thursday morning, to $1.56 or so.

I paid $2.63 I think at BJ’s, check out www.gasbuddy.com in parts fo ohio it’s $2.08. NY gets screwed on soo many diferent levels.

yea i just moved up to cleveland 1 week ago and 87 is 2.11 here. But im stuck payin 2.3? for 93

i was just looking at oil futures on friday, and what i saw didnt support prices falling too much farther.

meh i want to type a long response but family guy is on.

hell if gas gets that low i’ll put the 305 sitting in my carage in my 78 nova