Gas

Seeing the gas here in rotterdam for 87 octance hitting 290, i got wondering. i know how the economy is but how low do you think the gas will go til it turns around (go up)

im saying around the lowest 2.50

Gas will go back up.

But it depends on the area, for me it’s low at $3.20 so I’d guess another $.3 or so.

no shit.

its basically (with out your politics for once) your guess on the price of gas b4 it goes back up

Politics are mportant. Too many retards don’t vote.

But, I replied. The forum puked on me for a second.

It’s down to $3.12 down the street from me

i know there inportant i just was hoping this wasnt gunna turn into a politics thread.

I thought it would be lower? We are usually $.2-$.4 higher? I think it’s going to be low for a while as many analysts predict a long/deep recession.

I saw $2.95 in Schenectady today :wow

LOVE IT! I hope it stays down for a good period of time.

Not if it directly correlates to the economy.

$2.90 at the runway on altamont ave in rotterdam. for 87

3.39 for 89 and 3.51 for 93

paid $2.88 at the gas station by my house

I didnt think Id ever see a 2 in front of the price of gas again.

I heard on CNN it could go down to as much as $50/barrel before next year. Shit gas would be cheap for a little while anyway, when you compare it to what it was.

I cant believe people think gas is cheap at 2.9X a gallon, remember only 6 yrs ago when it was about 1.30? This economy will most likely harbor a longer time of “lower” prices but rest assured 4.50 a gallon gas is not too far off again.

I saw gas in some town on 65, west of the village, it was 2.85

gas is cheaper to produce in the winter, because of the cooler weather so prices are cheap in the winter but we will get slammed when it warms back up…but i am liking that gas is under 3.50$ :banana

?

Explain.

ill explain later im on here at school and the bell is about to ring, pzz :cool

:rofl WRONG.

Oil is a commodity, peoples. Read a book.