Gasoline to hit $4 this summer and probably will be here to stay

Pete’s dad is OG TDI buddy. He has had that forever.

It’s already 3.80 at some of the stations up here, I believe I paid 3.70 last time I filled my truck. I wouldn’t be surprised if we see almost 5 bucks a gallon again, which will really suck because it will drive the price of all consumer goods up.

this is when owning two cars that don’t run has a benefit…lol.

I want a diesel bike.

yea bought it brand new in 03

oh yea hes been tdi’in forevar

il continue to drive my dumpy civics

Just gonna deal with it …

i’m still gonna drive my cars, its just gonna cost more. less money for mods and more money in the tank

Pretty sure there are bikes that can do much better that 55mpg without hypermiling and at a fraction of the price of a car or taking the bus will also be another option?

I am gonna ride a bicycle to work this summer, beat that. :rofl

Ehh my car averages about 18mpg city 25 highway… I’ll live

I got 67 on the SV just being “causious” with my throttle and keeping it at or around 4k rpm’s for the trip.

I wish America would stop being a bunch of faggot pussies and actually do something about gas prices. I’m fine with a war, just tell its for oil instead of making up gay BS.

Wayne for President

Still cheaper then Europe.

who gives a shit. that’s like saying we’re more free than communism. Still sucks my left nut.

dont care cause theirs nothing to do about it, w/e get over it peeps thats life for ya in the wonderful U.S. of A

Agreed

Ehh, truth is we can all bitch and complain about it. You know what though? They have every one of us that drives a gas vehicle by the nuts. They can charge whatever the fuck they want and most of us will still pay it, because we want to? Fuck not but because out of necessity. Sure some won’t be able to afford it and people will stop driving as much as they used to, we saw this a few years ago but its nothing thats going to lower the greed levels of any oil corp.

Unless everyone pretty much stops driving or buys an electric vehicle, nothing you say or do is going to change much of anything.

Gas could be 6 dollars a gallon tommorow, you know what I’d cringe maybe bitch a little bit, talk about how any chance my daughter had of having daddy pay the whole way through a good college is now out the window, but i’d still swipe my card and pump away, because I have to.

^^^^ Yeppppp

i drove across the country getting 8mpg in a diesel truck(26k gross) and paid 4+ a gallon. get over it.

i love people who complain about things like this, but they will spend 10$ a pack on cigarettes… stop smoking, drive more!