Gauge and Lines Help

I was considering getting a A/F Gauge the other day (because i could…) and then it hit me: Where does it plug in. On the same note, i was wondering where you put your turbo oil line from (from the filter or from the pan, and how does it recieve flow pressure?)…

Please help my misguided attempts to modified something…

you need an oil feed line that provides oil PRESSURE…then you need a drain line that goes from the turbo to the oil pan! the air fuel wire taps into the signal line of the o2 sensor then you hook up power and grond to the air fuel guage!

Ahh… so where would i get a pressure line from? And thanks for helping on the gauge…

You can remove your stock oil pressure sensors and get a fitting and some braided line for oil feed. But getting a oil filter sandwich like SPLparts.com sells is better, cause you can get a oil feed, oil pressure for aftermarket guage and still keep the stock oil pressure sensor.

PS im gonna make you a list soon of parts you need to buy. :E

… that would be nice… i think i can stare at manifolds for only 20 more hours then i might snap and buy a ford truck and put honda motor in it…

for your oil pressure you can get mechanical gauge that will require you to do what was told above for getting a T fitting off your oil pressure sending unit or you can get the electric sending unit that just taps into the wire to your factory pressure sending unit. For the A/F gauge tap to the white wire on your o2 sensor and power and ground like said above. That will be to light her up like a christmas show.

Is it easier to go off the ECU connecter or off engine bay lines (directly off the sensor) because i do have the orginal shop manual (the altima bible if you will) and can locate the correct wire…

Don’t waste your money on an regular a/f guage, I have an autometer and its usless, If you really want a good a/f gauge go wide band 8)