Oil Temp and Air/Fuel gauge wiring

I need some help wiring some gauges
they are Tom Motorsports Air/Fuel and Oil Temp
i have no idea where to start…
its really more for looks, since its a stock KA24DE ( yea ricer? i know)
but if anyone can help me out, or give me some advice i would appreciate it!

Well for starters what do you have for sensory equipment? unless the gauges are meant to “tee” into the factory sensors (which I would not really recommend as it applies additional resistance to a circuit that was not designed to include the gauges, and thusly the computer will be sent altered signals from the sensors in question which will affect the performance/economy of your car) but most times you can purchase the sensors and install them on a circuit just for that purpose. The oil temp should be fairly easy, for an accurate reading you should weld a bung into the oil pan (away from the drain plug) and ta-da! However the AFR may be a little more complex as they usually require O-2 sensors to attain their data, though there are some stand alone units out there…I think…

If you just want some gauges for show that are easy to install I would have to say get a vacuum gauge that you can plumb with some 3/16 line and a T right off your brake booster,...and it will give readings according to the operation of the engine,  a voltmeter which is really freakin easy,  Exhaust temp which is also pretty easy......

But hey if you are bent on putting those gauges in then post what the instructions say WORD FOR WORD, there may still be hope…(for simplicity)

thanks man for the advice, but i just spliced into the 02 Sensor for the AFR and the oil temp ill wait till the next time i have the car up on a hoist to work it into the oil pan, thanks anyways for trying to help!!

No problem, always willing to lend a hand and/or learn something new