GCC?

Anybody here go to GCC? I am thinking of transfering to there from ECC.

How come you are transfering? I never went there but my old roomate did. He didnt like it

ECC has fucked me over on more than 1 occasion, and Alot of people that have gone to both ECC and GCC say GCC is alot better. And for some reason, I can get more financial aid at GCC. My sister went there for the same amount of credits i did, she had full coverage, I had to pay $1300. :gotme:

:gotme:

I know some people who went to NCC, for the resaons you want out of ECC… and got more aid…

Doesn’t seem to fit the thread… but o well.

First off, what are you going for?

GCC is garbage, Its like 13th grade in high school. seriously
Ecc treats you like an adult, GCC jerks you around and treats you like a kid.

ECC>GCC ALL day long

Ecc has been jerking me around for a while. I dont know what I am gonna do yet. School starts next week so I best get a move on lol.

:word: I went to NCCC, but GCC is much closer for Josh in this case, nccc would be like 45minutes and gcc is like what 20?

Yeah I know NCCC is a much better school but its a good 45 min away, thats alittle far when your car gets 13 mpg. GCC is like 25 min. Ecc north is bout the same in the opposite direction.

I never liked ECC, but nccc had it’s bad parts too. I’ve heard lots of bad things about GCC too, but all that has been from people going to good top noch universities. :gotme:

yeah, my mom is going back for her teaching degree and my older iis goes there for her nursing degree, they both love it.