ecc questions

umm , i applied there today for auto tech , im just wondering who has went there how is it there, i applied for the non certificate or whatever where your there for just the auto and not for all the degree stuff.
if i dont like this i can go to uti but then id be away from home ext

so any info about this program would be grateful thanks
steve

I loved Wyotech because it was 9 months and your done. Bit costly compared to ECC I bet.

you shouldn’t be allowed in college cause you are too stupid.

your thread title says Erie Community College College questions

you fail at life and should go back to your trailer

Auto tech you can learn on your own. Go for a technology degree program. You can get a associates in 2 years. Way better then auto tech unless thats what you want as a career.

:rofl:

im not from a trailer ass just because your a snob whos parents prob buy u everything gtfo

well they have auto tech and auto body repair and paint, i was thinking of going there for the fact its close and cheap but uti is where id truly like to go, ill have to talk to my guidance counselor and see.
i know my friend went to ecc for paint and body and painted his car there and now has a job because of the school,i just dont feel like taking classes again like english and social studies

i’m a snob because i know how the English language works? ha!

what a winner you are

Translation: me know english. me better then u, go diaf

i also have a broken finger and knuckle and dnt feel like typeing proper english its the internet, i get 90,s in english im just lazy and my hand hurts

:clap: :clap:

you are my fucking hero

if your finger hurts so much and is making it hard for you to type, you would have typed less and been more correct. but you typed more and look stupid. so congrats

you = loser. congrats :spunk:

dude u dont know me, so fuck you, your a loser snob ass homo

if your going to go to ecc for something as pointless as auto tech you might as well take all the needed course to get ur degree, if u just go there for all auto stuff and dont get ur degree your going to be in the same position you are right now.

so you type worse after you stated that your have problems with your hands FAKER

UTI=Waste of fucking money.

this is hilarious, this kid can’t get anything done on here because whenever he asks a question, he just gets ripped apart. i love it. thank you nyspeed. carry on.

Fucking tard.

How old are you anyway, I am just curious.

“I want to go for auto tech, but I don’t want a degree or certification”…
and before you call me a rich snob, let me warn you, don’t talk shit or I WILL crush you with my wallet.

Poor trailer trash.

OH and please, go for autobody. I don’t want you in my classes.

Fixed it up a bit.

Didn’t even capitalize your own name. Believe it or not language arts (English class) is required even for automotive studies.

EDIT: fuck me my punctuation could use some work