GD3 Skiers 2007 MS3

This isnt really a project because if I do anything to the car it will be very minor, but I wanted to share.

I had been looking for a while for a new car and had a few possibilities I was looking at. I knew it had to be manual, and 4 doors at the very least. With the baby I needed something a bit more practical. After months of looking I finally found a 1 owner, completely stock, pretty clean, in my price range 07 True Red MS3. I took delivery of it Friday and I love it, way more than enough power for me considering my last three cars were an RSX base, a Honda Fit, and a Dodge Neon. The driving characteristics are very likable. It is very predictable for a fwd platform with a decent amount of power, torque steer is noticeable but easily manageable with the LSD and DSC. The ride is a little bit stiff but honestly I like that, I was comfortable for the 3.75 hr drive home when I picked it up. Also I managed 32 mpg as well on the ride home. Anyway here’s a couple quick pics I snapped instagram wannabe hipster style.

In the future I may do a few minor cosmetic mods, like possibly wheels. But honestly I’m very happy with it in its stock form.

I love these.

Dat spoiler! lol Looks nice man

Yes. Spoiler is the only thing I don’t love about the styling haha. I may plasti dip the stock wheels too since I like black wheels on a red car and don’t wanna buy wheels yet haha.

Very nice!

now we can be mazda and winter sports buddies?

Mazdasnowbuddies!

I know your looking to keep her stock-ish, but I do have a short ram intake, forge bypass valve and set of brand new factory carpet floor mats i’ve been trying to unload on craigslist if your interested…

Haha maybe, I have to see how long I wanna stay under warranty. You don’t happen to have a Cobb AP do ya???

Nah, never got an accessport. Only needed an accessport if you went with a fuel pump upgrade or stage 2. There is a noticeable spool increase with the intakes but unless your going to drop big bucks thats about all the gain you can do on the cheap. I have heard of decent gains with a turbo inlet as well. Great thing about those cars is you can do a little bit of modding without the need for an access port.

yea!!! i probably wont have any time for snowboarding for a couple years though. :banghead

Up pipe and test pipe look to provide decent gains as well. If I do mod it I’d like to have a solid tune for peace of mind.

Yes but you need the AP for a testpipe.

yup, I guess what I’m saying is before I do anything the first purchase would be the acessport haha. Actually if I bought anything first it’d be wheels lol. It’s got plenty of power for me, only gripe is the boost cut around 6k lol.

see, i like the rear spoiler on this car. makes it a bit more aggressive.

However, buy my wheels since they are cheap and lightweight. :stuck_out_tongue:

Plasti-dipped the stockers. I think it’s a big improvement. Flows well with the rest of the black on the car imho.

Just ordered the Accessport. SRI with a cold air box, TIP, and BPV will follow eventually. Aside from snows and snow wheels (will prolly snag the FD RX-7 wheels redevil has kicking around) that’ll prolly be it for this car.

damn you! Ive been trying to unload my SRI and BPV for over a year.

PM me details on both if you have em still

I said eventually I haven’t ordered them yet. Only thing I bought was the AP.