GD3 Skiers 2007 MS3

yea the bridgestones are stickier but wear out quicker

Yea I’m a huge fan of blizzacks I had them on my old Volvo and I will never buy anything else but they do smoke off pretty quick

Can you get them studded? All the blizzaks I owned had no studs.

Imo a winter tire needs studs

yea if you’re driving on a frozen lake. studs are loud and annoying and handle like absolute shit

Nokian Hakkapeliitta best snow tire ever. open your wallet though. Car looks ready for snow!

Nice MS3 bro… I just picked up my white 13’ MS3 2 weeks ago and love it… just trying to save some money now to start modding. Was “planning” on keeping it stock but like you said … WHO AM I KIDDING lol.

Nice man! I’d suggest read and research before modding with this platform. It can be temperamental.

Yea so I’ve heard … Also most of the mods that I want to do I will probably have to wait until my warranty is up, other than wheels and coil overs

Yeah. What I’ve noticed from reading is the high pressure fuel pump being the weak link for basic mods. Once you get much past an intake and tune I’d highly recommend looking into the upgraded hpfp internals. Don’t wanna lean out and go zoom zoom boom. The internals will prolly be my next mod so I can crank the boost a little more and call it a day. I’m still torn with doing a resonator delete on the exhaust too. I love the sound but really don’t want the attention.

As far as wheels and tires go just the jump from 215’s to 225’s made a big difference in 1st and 2nd gear traction. I can’t wait to throw on 245s after winter.

If you’re up for it I kinda wanna do a friendly roll vs yours while it’s still stock. I’m curious to see how much of a difference if any the intake and tune made lol.

yeah I hear ya. Right now if I launch hard ill spin hard in 1st and halfway thru 2nd. I am planning on doing coilovers, rota grids 18x9.5, cp-e triton cat back, intake and AP with tune over the next year. Id love to get the Cobb stage 2 kit, but its kinda pricey …

Yeah im deff down for a friendly roll … just shoot me a PM when and we can meet up

Sweet man! Yeah I’ve got the cp-e SRI and their product quality is awesome. With the AP reflash it removes the boost limit in first and second. It was a spin show on my factory tires lol. Still kinda is but not as bad. With the reflash I love 3rd and 4th lol.

I think this weekend I may tackle cleaning the MAF sensor and removing the TB for cleaning. Might as well change the oil too. I’m pretty sure the maf and tb have never been touched. I’m scared to see them after learning about how much soot the disi motor likes to deposit lol.

You’re gonna mod it and then sell it, who are u kidding? lolol

When have I EVVVVER done that ?? Lol

No but seriously gonna keep this one for awhile. Love it as a daily, prolly the best DD I’ve had since my e36 M3

Yeah they are great for a daily. Upper 20s for gas milage. Good low end grunt. Tons of cargo space. The only problem some have is the stiff ride. But that doesn’t bother me.