get ready for over $4 a gallon this summer. TRUTH.

Pay to play fuckers

It’s funny

You guys are worried about gas prices for your car

I’m worried about how expensive it will be to heat the house next winter.

:word: its gonna be awful!

and there is a good chance this will be the last year i have the Trans Am

moving to an import 4 banger are we?

i agree, but at $4/gal and 10mpg i cry a little inside

As you should. Damn!!

Yeah, but gasoline prices and natural gas prices are not being influenced by the same factors.

Gas prices are high because oil prices high. Oil prices are high because of terrorists attacks in Venezuela (#8 oil producer, #1 for oil that is turned into gasoline) and the crazy bastard in Iran. Additionally the greenies that forced the ban on MTBE through with no grace period fucked us.

Something like 75% or more of our natural gas needs come from domestic sources. Unfortunately those domestic sources are vulnerable to hurricanes and they’re predicting another busy hurricane season for the Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico. Then dumbasses push for the CNG powered Civic (which we’re getting in NYS) which only adds more to the demand for natural gas.

So what, even at another $1/g, for most of you, that’s only another few hundred bucks, maybe you shouldn’t spend $9,000 on aftermarket parts to get worse gas mileage if you are so worried about it. There isn’t much you can do about it. Where you live is a decision, and so is what ytou drive. Being able to pay for a car has very little to do with being able to afford to drive it.

Gas prices will never go down. Most people won’t even get that grumpy about it until it gets closer to $5. Even then, will they drive the speed limit instead of 77? No. Will they trade in their truck that they haul stuff with once a year for a civic? No. Will they make an efford to reduce commute, take fewer trips, and use public transportation? No.

But you can sure as shit be positive that they’ll fucking whine like crazy about it.

:jerking:

^ I was hoping for something about detailing here.

It’s a shame the metro rail doesn’t run past midnight, it would be perfect for my job. UB South right to downtown. If it was an option I’d do it right away. :frowning:

What really pisses me off is that there is no need for gas to be that expensive.

well when you are on a fixed income a few hundred bucks more for gas means a few hundred bucks less for other stuff. So ya it sucks. And ya i regret buying my car before you even say it. Hence why i will probly be selling it next year.

The oil burner in my basement tells me that natural gas doesn’t sit in the oil tank next to it.

I’m saying that assuming you thought I had natural gas to heat my hizzouse

Serious note : I thought your car gets good MPG on the highway and nothing too bad in the city if you don’t romp on it. That’s a big if. lol

HHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

The value of my car just went up another $1000, sweet.

If im being nice i can still get over 20mpg out of my car. But aprox 20mpg + 93oct. sucks. Last year when prices got really high and i paid around $60 at $3.99/gal its a bit of a reality check when you are still in school with only a part time job.

Hopefully my new energy efficient house will be complete by next winter.
I have 15 acres of fuel, I just need to buy gas/oil for the chainsaw.:slight_smile:

I wonder how much kerosene will go up?

Yeah, I keep forgetting that you’re not in WNY anymore where the majority of homes use natural gas. I’m not sure where most our our fuel oil comes from, but since it has the word “oil” in it got to be some form of refined crude, which means the same place as gasoline.