get ready!!!

More bad weather in the next few hours for those in the Pittsburgh area!!!

Can’t wait. im pulling for classes to be cancelled tomorrow

:scared: :scared: :rant: :rant: :crying: :crying:

Originally posted by whitey
More bad weather in the next few hours for those in the Pittsburgh area!!!

fucking woderful if i get stuck and have to stay in the barrecks ill be pissed:mad:

Originally posted by 2FNFast
fucking woderful if i get stuck and have to stay in the barrecks ill be pissed:mad:

1 day in the barracks will not kill you…i spent 4 years in the barracks till i got married…it sure as hell beat sleaping in a tent

woooooooohooooooooooo TOWS=$$$$$:tounge:

wonderful

speaking of tows…whats the number down there brian;) :mad:

hopefully it comes up to NY too we havent had snow for about a month but we got about 6 inches last night…keep it coming

hold the bus, for what reason do you have for coming on this site after running your mouth?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
hold the bus, for what reason do you have for coming on this site after running your mouth?:rolleyes:
:owned: :hahano: :hahano: :hahano: GET’EM VICTOR!!!:tounge:

lol all i said was for the number of people that are on the site there isnt much posting and everyone jumps on my case like i said the site sucked or something calm the fuck down

Originally posted by 91GSteggy
lol all i said was for the number of people that are on the site there isnt much posting and everyone jumps on my case like i said the site sucked or something calm the fuck down

respect you must :mad:

Originally posted by 91GSteggy
91GSteggy

leader of 2nd gen teg’s

Posts 425
Registered 11-26-2003
Location Soon to be Shaler
Member Is Online

Mood: haven’t been on as much, ob
posted on 1-27-2004 at 03:53 PM

lol im sure pittspeed has the most knowledge of those cars over every other site on the net

i dont know about domestics because really i dont give a shit about them but when it comes to imports i can guarantee u honda-tech knows more than all of shitspeed combined.

i do i havent said one thing about what happened on here before and neither has anyone else and i was glad everyone was cool about it then i get flamed for something i said on PITTRACING not on this site becuase i dont want to cause any troubles on this site

ya i said that after being told pittspeed has more knowledge than any other site on the net which i disagree with so i gave my .02

i dont want to cause any troubles on this site [/B][/QUOTE]

to late dick head

whitey

PR Regular

Posts 37
Registered 12-3-2003

Mood:
posted on 1-27-2004 at 03:22 PM

you guys are pathetic… lucid interval you make the VW community look bad, teggy we already discussed you before…

you guys drive stock cars, have no car knowledge, no wonder you don’t fit in over pittspeed. You find another site that has more knowledge on the variety of cars that are on there I will give you a cookie!

its on more than i type of car!!!
:tounge:

its on more than i type of car!!!
:tounge: [/B]

:smiley: :smiley:

well since the PR topic got discussed, the post got deleted imagine that… I hate that shit more then anything, public forum yet people delete posts. my exact words were name another site with as much info on the variety cars that are on here… you can pretty much guarantee that someone will know something about your car no matter what it is.

and also its snowing like a mutha here