Getting a new/used truck

Im in the market for a new truck. Looking towards a s10 or sonoma. I would really like to get a Zr2 with the 4.3l in them since they seem pretty good. But in the same time i wouldnt mind a smaller size as long as it was a 6cyl and 4x4.

Any how my boss has his dealer liscence and said let him know what i want and he will be more then happy to get it for me pretty much at wholesale cost plus a few hundo for paperwork blah blah blah.

Final point, should i worry about anything coming from an auction? Has any one had any experience with this? If so good or bad and also any opinions on the trucks im looking at would be great. I have done some research on them but anymore advice would be great!

some you win, some you lose.

So pretty much im playing the game of luck. Ha ha

Trust me on this one.I did it when I was hustling and had very good results.I would 99% of the time, buy cars from the new car dealers.Fucillo, paddock,etc.
Why I did this was anything that came in that was over 5yrs/50K miles went to the auction.Where as if you buy from a smaller dealer,Why couldn’t they sell it off their lot?See the difference?
Also I might pay a tad bit more for a 1owner car as they seemed to be better maintained.
Hope this helps
D

I think i follow you on that one. The auction will be a good idea because there pretty much the cars that are just a tad bit to high on the miles for those big guys. i hope i followed you correct. So in turn i beat the small dealer ships and save myself some cash since there are no profits to be made off the sale of the truck. Thanks and like i said i hope i followed you correctly!

I got my 3/4 ton Silverado thru the aution, it was a repo, its been a good truck for an awesome price. #1 rule I follow when buying used it must have been well maintained, pampered, someones baby :slight_smile: If the interiors all beat up & looks like it was never washed, run the other way :eekdance: