Getting an alignment then rotating tires question

Took my parents car in for an alignment and it came back good. A month later they needed an oil change and tire rotation. Oil change went fine but after rotating the tires their alignment is off. Yes I could have just rotated the tires back to see if it would correct it but I asked the shop whats the deal. The tech said to rotate them back and it should fix it.

If this is the case and it fixes it..."good" but the tires should still be rotated. Ive never come across this before

anyone?

That seems odd. What exactly is the car doing that is making you determine the alignment is off after rotating the tires?

Are the wheels and tires all the same size?

Did the previous bad alignment cup or wear the tires uneven?

this. once they get a wear pattern or w/e, theres no saving them regardless of alignment, they’ll continue to wear that way.
if the issue continues i would say next time you need tires, get an alignment on the way

You have is what is called a radial pull. The tire was either worn incorrectly or the tire has shifted a belt. Rotate them back

After the tires were rotated it pulls to the right pretty good

• Updated - - -

Yes, they were all bought and installed at the same time. They were on the car for almost 6 months before this rotation

• Updated - - -

Thanks

• Updated - - -

Thanks