Bad alignment?

So i rotated the tires on my lexus today and how it pulls horribly to the right when i’m going under 50 MPH. If i go faster than that its fine, and it was fine before i rotated them. There is no shaking or anything though so i dont think its a tire.

anyone have something like this happen before?

make sure all the tires are the same direction if they are directional. If thats okay, check your air pressure. Any real difference in wear between left and right side tires?

if they are directional tires they would pull to one side, so id listen to him ^

It’s one of the tires.

No, they wouldn’t.

Bad tire, very common. Swap it elsewhere on the car and see what happens

tire pressure is good (just checked) and they are non directional

Make sure everything is mated up good to. On my car i pulled the wheels off bolted them back on and the one didnt seat completely right and the car would pull to the right really bad.

ok, well anyone know somewhere that sells toyo tires and does alignments so i can get both done at once?

i originally bought the tires in canada and dont feel like dealing with them for this.

have them swap the left and right fronts and see if it starts pulling the other direction, if so then u know exactly what tire it is.

and Gerry’s Service on transit between casey and klein behind carubba collision does toyo’s and alignments. 716-688-0402