Car pulls to right...

When i hit the gas and start to boost especially, my car pulls to the right, not super hard, but enough that i have to correct it, but when i let off the gas it goes back left…wtf would cause this? i Just got new tires and an alignment. The mechanic did say i need new bushings or somthing for my A arms, would that cause it? I dont know if that is causing it to have bad torque steer or somthing. Please lemme know what you guys think.

If the bushings are bad it could cause suspension play which would cause that. So that would be a possible factor.

who did the alignment? do you have a spec sheet?

Tire Pressure
Bent wheel

Could be anumber of things… I’d check the bushings first if they need to be replaced. Good luck with that. I hate when cars start to pull.

open diff? kinda car?

tire pressures really off?

Brake caliper sticking slightly? Therefore, when you brake to decelerate it corrects it with the opposite wheel/caliper.

Its a 92 probe gt turbo 5 speed, it doesnt happen when i hit the brakes, only when i accelerate and hit boost, i can tell its when i hit boost because of the woooooshhhh, but when i let off the gas it corrects itself and drives normal again. I know i have bad bushings…one of the things im going to get fixed when i sell some stuff. I got the alignment and 4 winterforce tires on it monday…so i dont think it could have fucked up that fast.

It’s probably not those… but hey you never know.

touque steer?

im going with either torque steer b/c its so cold, a bad caliper, or a bad axle…

Wrong Wheel Drive

It’s called torque steer

-edit-

damn it, that’s what i get for not reading the replies first.

haha

I know it has Torque steer, i stated that in the origional post…but i dont know why its so bad, it only has (to my knowlage) 170ish torque.

fo realz…