Holy torque steer....

Ok so, stepping on the gas in my car, it pulls left. Hard. I let off completely, it jerks back to center. Step on the gas lightly, it still pulls left. Harder u push the gas, harder it pulls right.

Why is the torque steer so excessive in my car? Motor mounts need to be replaced?

Lookin for input from high hp b series guys.

let me know when you want to sell it, lmao.

Seconded.

I ment it pulls left. Is this normal? Ive never had a swapped car b4

Well it is a light EG with a b18, that is turbo? I know even my sohc swap pulls to the side. Also I have wider wheels, and no PS, so that makes it more noticeable.

FWD bro, better watch out, it will torque steer you right into a pole :lol

Ugh I miss my s2000

I’m not turbod. Just an ls swap. No power steering.

Perhaps you need an alignment or a tampon.

talk to justin gsr, he is a torque steer expert

WTF is with u havin these word ass problems. I drove the car numerous times when Stallmer had it with NO issues

When your the type of person who can never be satisfied, this is the result. Its a sick lil car thats like 15 yrs old with a swapped motor that your trying to DD. LOL

Drive it now and tell me what’s wrong with it then…

Aligned it yesterday, with no change what so ever

No torque steer issues here, and my car makes torque hahah

When Vtec Kicks in, my car pulls to the right too?

I8URVTEC

http://memegenerator.net/advice-bill-cosby/ImageMacro/1952831/LargeThumbnail.jpg?instanceText=Bill-cosby-says-torque-steer-is-cause-by-torque

never had this problem with or without power steering. only time my car pulled to one side or the other was with slicks on on the return road at LVD lol, that shit sucks.

wow , what would happen if ya guys actually had trq …

+1.