New alignment, now my steering wheel shakes

I am currently having a problem were my stearing wheel and front wheels shake very aggresivly, If anybody could help me figure what exactly my prblem is it would be appreciated.

A few weeks ago I replaced Both inner and outtter tierods and procrastenated getting an alignment untill yesterday, On my drive home from goodyear were i got my alignment the car felt great stearing was tight.

My problem started after I rotated my tires because my tires had become a little worn on the front end due to the weeks of driving with a bad alignment, after rotating the front tires to the back i drove to work and started to feel the shaking

On my way home from work the shaking had gotten worse and then i heard what sounded like a snowball hiting my passenger side, I got home took off my passenger side tire and noticed that the head of my staberlizer link had broken off

I then took it back and told them what had happened and the macanic told me that he would put it in the air and check it out, he then gave me a recipt that said my stabalizer link had broken (he said it would not cause the shaking) and also he said that both my lower control arm bushings were worn causing the shaking(I looked at the bushings and the are bad)

What chokes me up though is the shaking started yesterday, the only things that had changed since then are the new alignment and also the link being broken( yes the bushings are worn but they just dont do that overnight)

I am going to replace the link this week but other than that does anybody know what may be going on? Oh by the way my car is a 95 civic with 190xxx miles

thanks,
Pat

the rotate could of did it if your wheels are off balance or broken belt in tire or bad rim

check the lug nuts

rotate them back ans see what happens. sounds like a shifted belt in a tire

thanks, ill rotate them tonite

i replaced the link, I went around the block before i rotated the tires and it was just as bad. after rotating the tires it was obvious that the tires are off ballance and caused it thanks guys