getting wheels soon.

so… super noob question. i have a '95 240 and i’m looking at getting some wheels, i like the sportmax 962’s mostly cuz i found some for a really good price.

i am wondering if an 18x8.5’s up front with the only available offset of +35 will fit with no problems and without extending out past my fender.

thanks

search feature?

Definatly need a spacer to clear any coilovers. Probably 15mm or 20mm up front will workdepending on your coilover, then you will want a 20-25 out back as well

But if you want my opinion buy some real wheels

yeah… i know sportmax’s are a joke… but really… pricewise its a good deal… but i think i’m beginning to reconsider. thx for the help

so all that said… what can you suggest for width and offset? on 18 inch wheels

i dont know i could be wrong about this but why dont you just buy some +15 offset so you can clear the coils and in regards to size why 18 you better be having a half decent engine to make this baller wheelz turn.

I have 17 on mine with a ka24de engine and i wouldnt go bigger than that, which will take you to your next question tires minimum 40 profile on them and i say that cause is an s14 cause if was the s13 you would probably have to look at 35 profile which become extremely shitty with our wonderfull roads as they would probably damage the rims specially if they are shitty made rims, i saw this civic the other day with bent rims and i think he was running around 50 profile with a regular suspension so low pro with + shitty rims + coils well you can figure out what could happen.