wheels fitment

hi guys im planning to buy a xxr 962 17x9 or 18x9.5 but dont know what should i choice or wich will be look good. im planning to get both of them 17x9 on front and 18x9.5 at the rear but do i need some mods for my side fender? im using jic coilover at the front and tein at the rear. :/:

anybody can help me pls??

offsets would help

Just go Fast Octane, same shit and cheaper, get 17x8 +20 up front and 18x9 +25 out back it SHOULD fit with stock body or a mild pull and still clear your coils, as I was looking at a similar set up except +15 and +20 respectively and it would fit with a slight pull and stretch.

thx stiky for the advice but yea im buying it on the nextwheel.com because it comes with good tires for no cost and freeshipping :smiley: anyways its both +35 do you think it will fit?? or i need to get the +20 and +25? or just put spacer? and about the coilover do i need to andjust it?

Go with the +20 or +25 offset, that puts about 4.5" of rim on the inside of the hub, 4.5" on the outside. I’m going 30mm wide-body out back eventually and pulling up front so I’m buying almost zero or negative offset wheels. It all depends on your width. The lower the offset (closer to zero or negative) the wider the tire you can run. Just think of it this way a 10" with 0 offset has 5" of tire on each side, -25 offset is 4" on the inside and 6" on the outside approximately (due to the fact 25mm is approx. 1"). I believe stock 240 rim is +30mm offset and 6" wide, so approximately 3.5" is on the inside (where suspension components are) of the hub and 2.5" on the outside (where body is). Easiest way to measure is to take a tape measure from the cap of your brake rotor and measure that point to the coilover and subtract .5". And that’s the widest rim you can run with 0 offset and for every +25mm you have to run a inch narrower rim and every -25mm you can run 1" wider. But then you get into tire stretch and fender pulling as well and spacers, etc but that is a whole other thing.

I"m pretty sure those sizes only come in +35. In which case you need about a 10-15mm spacer in front to clear coils and make it flush, and roughly the same in the rear to clear. You’ll need to roll for sure, may need a slight pull in the rear, depends on tire size and ride height.

Yes indeed they only come in +35 lowest. So you will need atleast a 15mm spacer all around, probably 20mm out back.