Giant sink hole swallows homes...

damn that sux.
scary shit.

holy shit. How do you fix that?

couple 2x4s and come guerilla glue oughta fix er lol. Yeah that shit is fuckin insane. 330 feet deep!

wow thats a deep hole

Its just amazing how it just opened up and swallowed like 12 homes like that. damn mole people.

niice, it was caused by a ruptured sewage line

that neighborhood must be so sweet. giant hole eats houses and erupts with sewage. yum

lol I think they now have a new tourist attraction

:lol: sewage base jumping.

this would certainly make an epic movie.

One parent set out for revenge, it took his two children without remorse…
“DAMN YOU SINK HOLE, DAMN YOU ALL TO HELLLLLLLLLLLLLL”

they happen all over the world.

Incredible how deep it is. That’s got to suck.

i find it kinda funny that in the one picture, people are crowding around the spot where a 330ft hole just appeared out of nowhere…

The 4th pic fireman are guarding the hole from looters?How it the hell could you steal it?Maybe that Heineken looter guy will show up,which I’m sure he will below here.
Fuzzy?
D

Well I was going to rip an idea off from YTMND involving Paris Hilton before your suggestion, but I stumbled upon this.

http://users.adelphia.net/~cdabable/looter.jpg

Best costume ever.

However, I’m assuming they meant guarding the evacuated houses nearby as they are now abandoned with a lot of personal possessions.

^ lols

Dozens of homes in that space?
I don’t know what is worse, having dozens of homes that close together or losing them?:shrug:

can you imagine being in the bathroom. flushing the toilet, next thing ya know,. the sinkhole flushes your house down the tube,. eekkk lol