Giants vs. Saints

Again, don’t associate loyalty, being a fan, etc. with being a homer. I like the NY Giants first and foremost because this is fucking NY.

There is no excuse. They lost. I said they lost. I even said they lost badly. I just can see past the stats unlike a fanboi and can tell the reason why they lost was because of the secondary. Part of that was an injury including a potential pro-bowler with Kenny P. I, nor anyone else, can say that it would be different if they were healthy. However, one person CC Brown got completely exploited all day. Take the infamous Patriots and put them in that scenario and you can expect similiar results when exposed by a pass happy and talented Saints.

Most Patriots fans especially those outside of MA are homers. Sorry.

Did I say it wasn’t impressive? Brady is very talented and moreso than Eli. I am just pointing out that the UBER AMAZING Brady at his best on the best day of his life got outplayed. In your homerness, you fail to realize you insulted your god Brady when you insulted Eli. :lol:

It’s impossible to change your mind when your opinion is garbage and based on one game. Hell, you didn’t even consider how many points the Giants offense put up until the game was really over. Not to be crude but a few plays here and there and the Giants (who should not have won that game at all) could have been in it.

OK. fanboi. homer.

It’s a good thing you are some homer from Scotia and not someone like an ESPN analyst or something where your opinion might mean something. :lol