gifts for grooms-men, suggestions please

Gotta get some gifts for my grooms-men. Looking for suggestions. I was thinking maybe engraved flasks or engraved knifes. I’m not really sure what to get. What have you guys got or given as gifts for the wedding party?
thanks

Was just in a wedding for my buddy. He gave out personalized mini whiskey barrels, to age your own whiskey. Thing is awesome. I have engraved shot glass from a wedding two years ago that I have not touched since. The Whiskey Barrel I just got and already aging my first batch.

Not sure if this is where he got them, but it is just like this. Every month in the little barrel = year in large barrel.

I did engraved flasks for mine along with a bottle of Makers Mark and for ushers i gave them gift cards.

OH MY FUCK.

It really depends what your budget is, I did engraved beer mugs and cigars for my groomsmen. But the last two weddings I was in I received engraved flasks, one was an engraved flask/cigar holder in one.

I did engraved watch cases. Flasks are overdone IMO

My brother got us all custom engraved swiss army knives, was pretty bad ass :lol

good ideas here. I’ve got 5 groomsmen and would like to keep it to about $100 a peice

My brother gave us guys engraved money clips. Had mine for years and when I lost it I went out and got myself a similar looking one with my initials. Never had a wallet.

Another wedding I got a camping bag, CAT Pocket Knife and a Flashlight. I don’t go camping and am not outdoorsy so lamest gifts ever. Haven’t used any of them, ever. :lol

Whiskey barrels look AWESOME!!! :excited

i did custom cufflinks for all my guys and something else . i forgot what . But links that were parred with each guy . Made for some cool pics.

Fleshlights for the guys, and chrome Rabbits for the girls

This… or don’t make them pay for their tuxes. I always found that retarded. I’d have to pay for my tux for 90% of weddings I have been in yet i get a gift that pretty much would have paid for the tux

Holy shit I want that whiskey Barell and I don’t even drink whiskey!

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/562956_696244863072_1928307395_n.jpg

Picture of my barrel, from that night. It is pretty awesome.

that is what I did for my groomsmen, because it was affordable. I also paid for the tux rental though.

Flasks are so played out… my brother in law did the beer of the month club for his groomsmen and an engraved beer glass.

open bar for the bridesmaids and pair them up in shared hotel rooms with the groomsmen

I’ve gotten a Leatherman and flask before, but the best was an Everlast boxing robe with my name monogrammed on the back. Nothing beats Sunday’s watching football in boxers and your silk robe.

was reading this thinking this is fucking bad ass…but of course you don’t go outside :dunno