Groomsmen gift ides

It seems like many people on this site are getting married soon and wondering what the grooms are handing out as gifts or what have some past groomsmen received as gifts?

I been browsing the groomsmen gift sites and things just either look to cheap, never utilize, engraving quality, etc?

Any ideas as I have 8 people standing up in my wedding?

Thanks!

I had to browse quite a bit for mine. Ended up getting each of my guys a set of mustache glasses: http://www.etsy.com/listing/45797512/mustache-beer-glasses

It was more of an inside joke thing, but definitely a hit. Then I got them each something a bit more personalized to their tastes. For my best man I got an engraved flask, which I was pretty happy with how it came out and the turnaround time was very quick: http://www.cellphoneflasks.com/

Cuff links are always a nice idea if you can find a nice quality pair. It’s not always really the cost, but more so the thought behind it. Or at least I think my guys appreciated the individuality of them. And if any of your groomsmen are into golf, I think this is a good desk ornament/time waster: http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_-1_10001_68609_800011003_800000000_800011000?hvarAID=shopping_googlebase&om_mmc=shopping_googlebase

Another one of my groomsmen was very into his Polish heritage so I found a sweet pair of shot glasses directly from Poland.

Basically I started getting ideas from groomsment gift sites but then ended up searching on my own through other sites for something a bit more original or of higher quality to avoid a potentially cheesy or mundane gift.

Gift Cards. Better than shit you will never use or something stupid.

I’m not married but I think the individuality point works. If anyone smokes you can get them an engraved Zippo. Shit, even if they don’t smoke. Zippos are awesome.

In the wedding I was in recently, the groomsmen all got Leatherman utility tools. I think they were engraved, too. They all seemed to like them.

I ended up getting my groomsmen watches and most of them still wear them and really like them.

I think I’m going to do Sabres tickets. I’ll only have 2 or 3 guys standing up so it shouldn’t be too costly.

I got all my guys engraved flask/cigar holders which came with pleatherish case and a nice cigar cutter. I topped the flasks off and threw a nice cigar in. Wasn’t too pricey. Bought everything except the booze and cigars online. Everybody loved them.

I got my groomsmen Super heavy duty high capacity beer mugs that were engraved and some Gentleman jack to accompany it. They either are polite and use them when Im around or genuinely like the fact that 2 drinks will fit in it thus lessening the refill rate.

the last wedding i was in, the groom took the 3 of us to dinner then to a sabres game. was a fucking awesome time, partly due to the fact the 4 of us are all really close friends.

Yea, can’t see taking 8 people to dinner and a sabres game. I got a nice glass with my initials on it for the last wedding I stood up in and I never use it. I don’t want to buy one of those gifts.

maybe a decent pair of sun glasses to all wear when your getting your pics taken…

I got Ipods with custom engravings and the wedding songs loaded on :stuck_out_tongue:

not a bad idea…maybe Zune’s though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: