girl calling quik a cheater up at PRP..

The girl with the lighting was still whinning about losing to quik up at thunder in the burgh. She was saying that he cheated… Whats up with that?

How do you cheat in a race like that? Did he put water in her gas tank or something? Tie an anchor to her car? WTF?

I have no clue… She was just complaining and all i asked is if was the same car, because i didnt think the truck had flames on it… Because i cant tell in the video.

maybe… the video was fixed? i read that somwhere

do you really think quik needs more attenion from this…

she should just get naked and STFU

I dont think… I just wanted him to know that she was calling him shady and a cheater and i know quik personally and he is nothing like that…

:boink

hilarious… you should have invited her on the board!

i talked to her and she never mentioned anything about that race. she was talkin about thunder in the burgh and her new blower and never said anything about racing quik.

she is upset that she is only doing 12.5’s when she should be doing low low 12’s. she only trapped 111 or so when i raced her twice. and she said she put down somewhere around 460whp

x10kabillion

quik is shady about his mods but we argue about that everytime i see him. but i’m about to start usin his lines when i tell people about my mods cause the same thing applys.:slight_smile:

i thought quik’s truck was stock:dunno:

what kind of car do you have… I was with a red foxbody mustang

:rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

ask me.i know whats all done,no lies here!

Only people that can talk as must shit as him MUST drive a stock truck.

Did you forget driving skills?

haha thats what i’m sayin

OK, what all was done to it and how much HP/torque does it have?

:blah: :blah: :blah: Quik :blah: :blah: :blah: Quik :blah: :blah: :blah: Quik :blah: :blah: :blah:Quik :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: Quik :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

:gives: