girl calling quik a cheater up at PRP..

i’ll let Quick answer this one, but i can tell you for sure, it ain’t stock! :burnout:

Also, when did that chick with the Ligtning start running mid 12’s? last time i saw her at PRP she was running low 13’s if that.

i think daddy got her a new blower and chip

stock junk yard bottom end LQ9(6.0 out of SSS)
cam & stock Z06 heads,4:10’s
built 4l60e by hodge transmission
4k stall
ls6 intake w/f-bucket acc!
k&n cold air,flowbasterd cat back

:EDIT: + best driver eVAr

so it is stock then:kekegay:

:eek4dance

don’t forget the nitrous

and he says this is a low 10s set up…i am not trying to start shit but thats asking a lot with a heavy truck with no suspension

:rofl:

yep…i’m stock too…by quik standards

i don’t think he’s been using his nitrous, i know his bottle has been empty for quite awhile now. as far as low 10’s, i seriously doubt that. being realistic, his truck is solid high to mid 11’s on slicks. remember, he has a regular cab short bed, which is not all that heavy of a truck.

o’yay 65 shot

I didn’t know what it was

i forgot,thats all

nope i have the same video as the other…just a different view

that girls needs :idb: big time. what a cry baby:wackit:

I happend to talk to her and she said “my uncle set it up and he asked him not to spray and he sprayed anyway” just to clear things up…and her truck is going very consistant 12.50’s… last i talked to get she might go with the bigger pully and maybe a small shot…either way her truck is decent and she is more motivated then 75% of this board about acually modding her vehicle…

:blue:

i was in the truck… he actually said something like “shes just a girl go easy on her” never said anything about not spraying… and she is motivated and was cuttin .51x lites all day up there. she can have a huge future in racing if she doesnt run her mouth. just needs a penis stuffed in it… possibly mine (when she turns 18)

yes but he is a tool bag.

[QUOTE=fmfkid250]I happend to talk to her and she said “my uncle set it up and he asked him not to spray and he sprayed anyway” just to clear things up…and her truck is going very consistant 12.50’s… last i talked to get she might go with the bigger pully and maybe a small shot…either way her truck is decent and she is more motivated then 75% of this board about acually modding her vehicle…[QUOTE]

pretty much. the truck just got a new blower on and and she took it to thunder in the burgh without any testing. also they raced a whole 330’ down there so I am sure quiks awesome aerodynamics and top end power would pull him even farther ahead:kekegay: fact is quik did 5.1 in the 330’ at thunder in the burgh and with his big truck that will not get you into 11’s up top

what does a future in racing have to do with running your mouth?

shut up sammy & race,i dont think she said anything scott5 posted,she’s a nice girl & what mac said it the turth!