girl calling quik a cheater up at PRP..

yeah yeah. I don’t think she did either she just didn’t seem like that kind of person the few times I met her at the track.

what kind of car do you have… I was with a red foxbody mustang

black Irocz… the only black Irocz or thirdgen out at the track… i havent seen any others

shut up sammy & race,i dont think she said anything scott5 posted,she’s a nice girl & what mac said it the turth!

i can agree with this… she is a nice girl. she might have said something but it probly was taken out of context. i dont think she means to talk shit on anyone or about the situation. maybe she thought the guy was on spray… she doesnt like racing cars on spray. she was lined up in the lanes with a orange fox on the bottle and she didnt want to race it. not sure why so she raced me instead as i was behind her. but then again i havent hung around her in a LONG time and only recently started talkin to her again

he truck is nice, kenne bell blown and tuned. said it put down 462… which i think is high as it should be doing alot better than 111mph and 12.5’s. she has nitto 555r’s and cuts 1.85 60’s tho… could be alot better with that power. probly stock converter tho so that hurts abit

I Don’t know that for sure. Does any one know how much fuel was in quiks truck at thunder? Maybe a full tank was slowing him down.

QUOTE]

pretty much. the truck just got a new blower on and and she took it to thunder in the burgh without any testing. also they raced a whole 330’ down there so I am sure quiks awesome aerodynamics and top end power would pull him even farther ahead:kekegay: fact is quik did 5.1 in the 330’ at thunder in the burgh and with his big truck that will not get you into 11’s up top[/QUOTE]

and nitto 555R’s are no better than most regular radial tires. in the class I race in you can only use BFG’s, Nitto, or Dunlop drag radials and I haven’t ever seen anyone run Nittos or even heard of anyone runnin them. she gets some BFG’s or even MT radials the truck will run much much better

shouldn’t you be hanging out with your super cool emo #1 myspace friend:weak:

aint that u?:smiley:

no no his #1 friend is the emo poster boy

#1 boy for birth control poster^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ u have no room to talk quik Jr,u two might as well fuck,not race…u are alike in so many amazing ways:3some:

I will tell you exactly what she said… I asked her if she raced quiks truck up at thunder in the burgh… because i didnt know if it was the same lighting or not… Then she said “you mean the kid who said he wouldnt spray then sprayed anyways” then i said i didnt know about any of that… she said “well its kinda of funny he had to cheat against a girl” you can ask the four people standing next to me… I am not trying to start any trouble… I just dont think she should be dwelling over the past when all i asked is if it was the same truck ebcause i didnt know it had flames, all she had to say was yea.

DUDE!WHO GIVES A FUCK!

she told me she made fun of you to your face haha

roflmao,quik or scott?

scott :blue:

:booty:

no 10s at all 11.5 is my goal and thats all im shooting for

i dont claim stock with this truck, its built using stock parts but not claiming stock by no means

:zzz:

4600lbs, and 11.5 is the goal. i have no intention of shooting for 10s unboosted and if i did i would shoot for parish

you can do it!

when are you going to the track?

[QUOTE=BoostedITR41]yes but he is a tool bag.

[QUOTE=fmfkid250]I happend to talk to her and she said “my uncle set it up and he asked him not to spray and he sprayed anyway” just to clear things up…and her truck is going very consistant 12.50’s… last i talked to get she might go with the bigger pully and maybe a small shot…either way her truck is decent and she is more motivated then 75% of this board about acually modding her vehicle…

pretty much. the truck just got a new blower on and and she took it to thunder in the burgh without any testing. also they raced a whole 330’ down there so I am sure quiks awesome aerodynamics and top end power would pull him even farther ahead:kekegay: fact is quik did 5.1 in the 330’ at thunder in the burgh and with his big truck that will not get you into 11’s up top

you just worry about yourself and your car. and as for my topend power you just dont have no clue honestly. just get your shit together. my setup when tuned correctly will easily do what im shooting for. as for stock suspension again you dont have clue about RWD. also that 5.1 was spinning and if you do that figuration thats s 11s pass with a good 60’

import times are different then domestic times