girl calling quik a cheater up at PRP..

yea my jets are wrong im goign to try to find jets for 100 shot if not then probably pull this kit and run another one thats able to do 100 or just listen to holty and go 150

[/QUOTE]
i had 600 psi, 60 shot setup and little over 3/4 tank of fuel with a fat passenger, subbox,amps and etc. race weight thta day was close to 5k.

we all know i deal psi is around 1k to 1200, 60 jets isnt crap and at 600psi its like a coldair kit lol

and dont forget im diesel rich as for A/F. once i go lean ill be mean

first need my oil pan changed [bigblockelcamnio is slacking]
i need to get my DS loop on there
a few other tibits, i wasnt planning on going without a tune but alot of ppl want to see whta it will do untuned and then use that as a baseline. as it sits if i see 11.99 ill be happy untuned. which shouldnt be an issue since this truck launches like no other

as for when, im hoping in the next few weeks up at QCR on a friday, since thats best time for me but weather pending since LSX motors hate heat

also i didnt cheat, mac was there [fat kid passenger] and he just said take it easy on her, she’s only a girl. i have no reason to cheat, she’s just upset that she has more money into her blower then i do my whole build. as for a driver she got skillz shes consistant and her truck actually has suspension done. whats hurting her is who setup her truck. she’s running a Kennebell with stock manifolds no headers, also she is pushing the limits of the stock rods of that motor. she probably one of those ppl that dont believe in stalls and go more hp then needed. what helps my truck out is the 3800 stall it has along with only 3" before it bottoms out on the rear bumpstop. her truck is strong but is just like any other person who doesnt research first. her eaton could of been stronger then she is now. as for her whining i said it once before ill let her be in front if she wants:idb: . ill probably end up getting called on a rematch with her just as same as for that Jay from TCC is awaiting for a rematch. i want to be fully tuned before i run them again.

also that 5.1 was spinning and if you do that figuration thats s 11s pass with a good 60’

yeah exactly… that thunder in the burgh cant be prepped to well. lol

whats hurting her is who setup her truck. she’s running a Kennebell with stock manifolds no headers, also she is pushing the limits of the stock rods of that motor. she probably one of those ppl that dont believe in stalls and go more hp then needed. what helps my truck out is the 3800 stall it has along with only 3" before it bottoms out on the rear bumpstop. her truck is strong but is just like any other person who doesnt research first.

yep thats true… she needs more exhaust work for sure and stall with good tires to really open up that truck. hell my car is only as fast as it is cuz of the stall

:1320:

That’s what I was thinking… All this because Quik beat some girl… Imagine when he doesn’t win.

your car is high 13s shes mid 12s no where near the same. she has some decent tires also i cut a 1.81 on the street, just imagine what well prepped will do

[QUOTE=5ltr eater][/QUOTE]
envy, just like you said your goal was to be faster then quik. like i said to others thats not much of a goal but best of luck with your goal

Who was that intended for?

everyone besides quik

300 foot racing FTL

yeah because PRP is prepped well too right?

quik if you are really 4600lbs we aren’t as far off as you think. my car without AC, no driver and dry is rated at 2600lbs from the factory. I would guess I am close to 2900

we are 1ton apart thats alot. thats like equal to 2 full seconds

330 actually

she sounds like a spoiled fucking crybaby to me. if she claims someone cheats every time she loses a race she needs to find another hobby or she’ll just make herself look more and more retarded with each shitfit.

where did you go to school and did they teach basic math?

4600lbs -2600lbs= 2000lbs difference
1 ton = 2000lbs
100lbs = 1/10
1000lbs=1second
2000lbs=2seconds

im pretty sure that math is correct