girl calling quik a cheater up at PRP..

its not always about more hp, its how efficent it is. as in HP to weight either way his should be greater but thats not the case. i transfer and put down better numbers then he would since being fwd and topend friendly. his MPH will always be higher but holeshot will own him

you guys are worried about HP, lets talk about the other half…torque

i can easily pull my power adder off and run N/A but he cant. doesnt matter if hes same HP as i am or more and weighs 2ton less then he should be 2 full seconds faster but in reality thats not the case

i do HAVE to agree with this hater on this one. and its not about dyno or weight or anything. except 1/4 mile times. they need to be low and they need to be faster then the compitition. and quiks was faster then the compitition. now get it tuned and get it at the track. quit fuckin around

Just race damn sissys

quik beat someone in a race? Did the other car have a flat tire or something?

ive been waiting on him, i called him out and he puts me on hold.

its ok

“I have nothing but time”

7 pages about some whiny fithbag whos daddy obviously bought her shit. quik beat her, she needs to shut her cock sucker.

:beer:

Where can I get a tranny that will make me more horsepower? And correct me if I’m wrong Sam your car is a stick? That means you have no slippage Quik still has convertor slippage.

im waiting on him

if he waits till fall for this, ill be nice and remove my power adder for him

You duct taping your mouth ?? :rofl:

the girl got :owned: at thunder in the burgh and how can there be cheating in a race? run what ya brung and hope you have enough.

the rest of the thread is fucking stupid. who gives a fuck how much quik’s truck weighs and how big his motor is, just like it doesn’t matter how little boosted car weighs or how many cylinders he is missing. That is the lamest shit ever.

Quik’s truck launched better than 98% of the cars down there, even the awd cars (which all the ricer losers down there were saying that awd will own in a short race)didn’t get off the line like the big truck. props to quik

U cguys are homos,fuck,shut up or race! I don,t care but i am tired of seeing this post around…if fags do soemthing but other than run ur lil fucking mouths on the net and do it in person than i wouldn,t have to see this bullshit on here!

thanks alot!!! and to think i still spun some

hey i stated it and im waiting. so dont point a finger towards me. i dont start these threads. and if you dont like reading them well sorry to say but im going to be around and racing so chances are youre going ot hear more fucking stories, not my choice

yea i leave that at the line reason why i launch so hard :rolleyes:

:bowrofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: