girl calling quik a cheater up at PRP..

yes quick i know they can, but stock they dont

LMFAO

I know the truck you are talking about. i seen her a few times at prp.

I just read all the post here… Let me get this right she is mad because you beat her? on bottle or off bottle, If this is what she is pissed off about tell her to tell her daddy to go buy her a fucking nitrous kit

definitely no fix in the vid, i was down there and watched quik destroy her.

i talked to her a few times down thunder in the burgh she is a very nice girl with a nice truck and she has great drag racing skills. she just needs to relax. she got beat and it is what it is. the thing i dont get is she is blown and was trying to tell quik not to spray when they raced. quik should have told her ok i wont spray but you gotta take your supercharger out. :itr41:

as far as her complaning about gettin beat, who gives a fuck, and what did her uncle want quik to do lay down to her just cuz she is a chick. he paid alot of good money to race, and everybody down there wanted to see them race. if you ask me she was just upset because someone down there had a faster truck than she did.

damn this thread got real long real fast. lol.

it dosn’t matter now anyway, Quick has something in the works as we speak.

he always does.

All this bitching from a girl with a " you just got beat by a girl" sticker in her back window. Somebody put a “Owned, now STFU” sticker over top of it.

lol… honestly someone please enlighten this girl! haha

on a side note… i can t wait for quik and sam to run!

ITR FTW

I :heart: cam

ive been waiting

no

I happend to talk to her and she said “my uncle set it up and he asked him not to spray and he sprayed anyway” just to clear things up…and her truck is going very consistant 12.50’s… last i talked to get she might go with the bigger pully and maybe a small shot…either way her truck is decent and she is more motivated then 75% of this board about acually modding her vehicle…

If my dad was bankrolling my car and modifications, I’d be more motivated too.

Is this broad good-looking? Because it seems like she has money, or daddy does, but that’s close enough usually.

I’d say, average.

But she is into cars, so that ups the score a little more. :smiley:

i wonder how many more pages this stupid thread will go

nine