girl critically injured in parkway rock throwing

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07232/810865-100.stm

someone knows somthing. i’m tired of hearing about this shit… they went over board when they threw the first rock… thats not even cool. who takes enjoyment in that? i know i drive that way and will have my t-tops off. i’m not formilar with the exact area but if there are trees there they should cut them down so there is nowhere for them to hide and they need to put some kinda camera… i dont care what it will cost.

I say we break the rock throwers knees regardless of his or her age.

fuck that, throw them off the overpass and let an 18 wheeler take care of the rest

that bullshit

Bury in Hole neck high, Stone them

Not cool. I hope that infinite justice is served upon them.

That is just childish. These people need to be caught and throw over the bridge and see how they like it. I can’t imagine. A child! What the hell?

now they think it was a car going the other direction. it was one of those smooth river rocks, probably the kind parents of spoiled rich kids have in their front yard… … but thats me just makin assumptions… either way two cars going about 60 in opposite directions, thats a devestating blow when that rock hits.

the parkway has cameras…only certain people know where they are…its gotta be someones kid who knows how to duck out of cover so they cant be seen.

f that. someones gonna get killed out there.

For sure, that poor girl is still in critical because of that asshat. Albeit kids do dumb things, but it take s a certain kind of maliciousness/ignorance to pull a stunt of this proportion.

Throw rocks at me on highway = I throw bullets at you

x2!

Yup. You’d be better off if the cops get you.

I thought i heard tonight there was a lead