Girl raped on UB North Campus...

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:40,topic:39739"”]

I was wondering that. I don’t know what it is, and I’ve been going to school there for 4 years (done in 3 days though!).

Hope the cops are rolling around the lots HARD looking for the car matching that description.

[/quote]

I was at Capen tonight till about 12:30 and on my walk back I passed a security person on the path by the CFA/Alumni. Plus there were extra ‘Anti Rape Task Force’ people at Capen.

Not only cops, but a shit load of people are looking hard for this car too. I talked to like 3 or 4 girls today that said they scoped out their parking lots looking for these fuckers.

Congrats dude, I’m done this week also after 2.5 years (I transfered here).

unfortunately something along these lines happens almost every year at UB :confused:

I’m surprised at how much detail that broad had about the car. noticing the parking tag, and the rust. But couldn’t get the model of the car. Not bad, that’s exactly the shit people need to do in situations like this. Helps out immensely.

OT - I really need to fix the rust patch on my passenger wheel well…:snky:

[quote=“93z24,post:43,topic:39739"”]

I’m surprised at how much detail that broad had about the car. noticing the parking tag, and the rust. But couldn’t get the model of the car. Not bad, that’s exactly the shit people need to do in situations like this. Helps out immensely.

[/quote]

Yea, or she got dumped and is pissed. lol.

edit: no hate plz, Just sayin’

shit sounds hot. vids?

[quote=“chino,post:44,topic:39739"”]

Yea, or she got dumped and is pissed. lol.

edit: no hate plz, Just sayin’

[/quote]

totally true…when i worked for a campus police… girls would make this up 95% of the time… ashamed, drunk, pissed off… tons of reasons…

[quote=“93z24,post:43,topic:39739"”]

[/quote]

Just because people on a car forum can pick out make/model of just about any car…I can assure you normal girls have no fucking clue…

i wish that happened as I was walking by. I would LOVE a great reason to stomp someone out.

“ugh yes officer, these guys were trying to take this girl and I felt it was needed to stomp on their faces…oh you think its a good idea too…oh you wanna help do it some more…sure ill help you”

[quote=“Mrs. Karus,post:46,topic:39739"”]

totally true…when i worked for a campus police… girls would make this up 95% of the time… ashamed, drunk, pissed off… tons of reasons…

[/quote]

a friend of mine did 6 months because a girl called the cops on him after he banged her. she would call him, text him, etc. saying she wanted to bang and he always said no. until one night he was at a party, both drunk, he banged her in a tub and left her saying he still really didnt like her. next day, po po showed up and he does 6 months.

too bad he did not save those texts

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:47,topic:39739"”]

Just because people on a car forum can pick out make/model of just about any car…I can assure you normal girls have no fucking clue…

[/quote]

:word:

And it doesn’t sound like she would be making it up because if a girl was, they would know the names of the guys involved, etc. Too little details to be making this up.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:47,topic:39739"”]

[/quote]

my wife’s pretty good - not every single model, brand without a problem, and most models… i’m usually surprised

A girl at fredonia state said a guy in a scream mask jumped out of bushes and assaulted her this year…no names… no details…just that…

and couple hours later the police said she made up the story. for attention

forcable sex, sould result in forcable death of the perp. How fucking desperate do oyu have to be to rape someone, fuckin scum. stuff like this makes me sick, i hope they fund the fuckers, and i hope the police have there way with them before they get booked.

+eleventymillion for deading violent rapists

[quote=“rugsr,post:49,topic:39739"”]

a friend of mine did 6 months because a girl called the cops on him after he banged her. she would call him, text him, etc. saying she wanted to bang and he always said no. until one night he was at a party, both drunk, he banged her in a tub and left her saying he still really didnt like her. next day, po po showed up and he does 6 months.

too bad he did not save those texts

[/quote]

he couldn’t get cell phone records?

:tdown: I’m sure they’ll catch 'em

[quote=“newman,post:45,topic:39739"”]

shit sounds hot. vids?

[/quote]

I think you will find this funny.

One fine Sunday night I was working on south campus. I walked into Abbot from wandering around and I saw a sign on the tables where the anti-rape task force usually sits.

The sign said, “Anti-Rape Task Force services cancelled for tonight. Sorry for the inconvenience.”

Inconvenience!