Girls car is back under the knife.

Nope. serial

yeah you have another text on its way… If you are around after work i could use ti tonight if you can meet me somehow.

We will see. Honestly, this was my first complete build ever. I did/am learning alot and having fun in the process. I dont know why you seem to think that I didnt take your advice on the O2M??? I never once said you were wrong or that my O2J will be bullet proof or that I wont see any problems with it… Actually I hope that my craftsman shit skills work for what the o2j is worth, what ever it may be. I have a feeling that it wont stay together, for many reasons… mostly since I am hard on ANYTHING I ever built, and I break alot of parts on all my toys so we will see. If I take it out tomorrow and break it in and I snap an axle or something I will admit it and take your “I told you so”. It is no big thing. And maybe some day I will go o2m who knows… right now I need it done and I need to put money into my sled to have something to do over the winter.

Power goals, are just them a goal. since it is my only build I have completed, I am still only bench racing. :banghead