Glued to toilet seat

I agree 1000000000000000%

I think more buisness should go after these people for dragging their name thru the mud and take them for everything their worth. fuck them, people always wanting handouts

werd, i watched it for like 5 min
lol

they left him there for a WHOLE ENTIRE 15 minutes. For all that is sacred and holy, the inhumane bastards! what a fucking fag. I guess he wasnt humiliated enough when they took a prybar to his ass.

HA! I KNEW IT. He’s a fucking scammer!

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/11/08/toilet.man.ap/index.html

A man who sued Home Depot last month claiming a prank left him glued to a toilet seat made a similar allegation about another restroom more than a year ago, an official told a newspaper.

I hope Home Depot’s legal department crushes this guy.

use the damn paper thingies. the ass gaskets. no more glued gluteous.

Shocking:cjerk:
This guy seemed like a total creep from the interview I saw on GMA. Plus $3million is a little excessive for the amount of damage caused.

Ridiculous.

On a related note, a man who had his penis glued to his stomach and his ass glued shut by his ex is only seeking $30,000 for his damages. I think thats a little more extreme.

For more on that story:
http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/362414p-308439c.html

i knew that was bs

“It’s not about the money. I want my health back. I want to be back to normal,” Dougherty said. “I want to make sure this doesn’t happen to anybody ever, ever again.”

:roll2: well if nobody decides to wipe the toilet seat with super glue before they take a shit, they should be fine.

heh… seen an interview with him last night on like inside edition or whatever.

dude does seem like a stroke. Apparently a new paper wrote something about him trying that at another store too (which he denies). I’d love to tell him what I (and a majority of america) think about him and his frivilous lawsuit.

I hope home depot makes an example out of him and counter-sues him for damages and legal fees