GM offers 5yr 100,000 mile warranty on all cars!!!!!!!!!

http://www.chevrolet.com/warranty/
That is for chevy’s but applies to ALL GM vehicles.Roadside assistence and rentals as well.
Thought I’d pass it on.
D

Hrmm so now that they cut soooo many union jobs they can afford to warranty these things for 5 yrs

Hopefully they will cut some more so that the overall quality gets better

:tup: bout damn time

That should definately help sales.

Watch the stock prices in the next few days.
D

They won’t have worry about five years from now because they won’t be around to fix them.

:lol: It’s funny because it’s true… Well, they’ll be around. As a subsidiary of the Toyota Motor Corp.

CTS-V here we come baby

although the next NEW car i buy will probably be a BMW

seriously, you can’t beat 4 years 50K all maintenance covered, even if its a few bucks more…

to bad its still a gm.

Sad but very true.

:roll2: Not every car can be as awesome as the vehicles VW shits out onto the market:lol:

i dont drive a vw anymore fuckstick.

see j_espo1’s sig. your car = pile of garbage.

decently loaded CTS - 36,460
fully loaded 325i with BMW maintenance - 33,845
fully loaded 328i coupe with maint - 36,495
fully loaded 330i sedan - 38,245

i know where my next purchase is coming from…

:lol: shut the fuck up you piece of shit. You’ve never seen my Camaro (which I don’t even have anymore anyways) but I’m sure it was a hell of a lot nicer, and faster than your piece of shit VW was. Yeah my Camaro was a complete “pile of garbage” alright. Took it to the track a bunch of times, launched the shit out of it on DR’s, pounded it on the street, and all I had to do was change the oil. Learn to shut your fucking mouth when you have nothing to say except for stupid bullshit that makes no sense, idiot.

:In b4 Jambo drops down on this guys roof from a choppa and puts a cap in his ass:

Um a fully loaded 325i is $48,315($47,040 for manual). I believe the rest of your numbers to be equally wrong.

Well when you make a personal remark towards someone’s stuff (your car = pile of garbage, for instance) you should expect a shot back. I’m not worried about him comming to my house lol.

I just hit 100,000 miles on my light duty silverado. Drives nearly like it was new and only a couple of minor maintainence issues in 6y/100,000m. Needed a TPS sensor recently ($20 part, too me ~2 minutes to install). Bad power window mechanism and leaking transfer case fixed under warranty. That’s it besides wear items like tires/brakes. I am far from easy on a vehicle and I tow with it frequently. Average mileage minus towing is ~16.5 mpg in a 5,500lb vehcile driven pretty hard.

Nothing wrong with GM quality at this point in time.

people were saying the same about mitsu just a few months back.

gm isnt going anywhere.

they do need to cut the unions and impove interior quality of their cars though. right now they (like ford) are absolute crap. nothing like the feel of cold hard plastic. im supprised they arent using these for seats in their cars yet.
http://static.flickr.com/21/89003964_06a8d7b603_m.jpg

Trucks are usually pretty solid. However, my family drives mostly GM cars and I am not impressed with their quality at all.

maybe a 325ci is that much, with optional 5,000 19" wheels and tires

you want to be picky, fine, decently loaded to the point of still being better than a cadillac