Gm's in the 9's for pocket change [split]

soooooooooo when r we racing ??? seein as ya said stalled auto are for fags , ill show how its done and at the end ill show how faggy i am

The track rentals we run are more leinient with an 11.3 than a 10.3 lol. No ones done eagle heads on a 6.1 yet. The charger now has maybe 430 rwhp. NA with the 6.1 i think tuned well and set up properly i can get 11.1’s out of it and around 490 rwhp. I honestly just am not ready to run unlimited. I want to win each series championship if possible. Already took the 5.7 so, 6.1 is next.

im not bein a dick butttt that charger aint got 4xx at the wheels dude .

Im just super super Indecisive. Someone will start talking to me about a build or possibilities of new things. Ill work my way into a deal and then change my mind, sell, buy, sell, buy etc. I really am considering getting “Everyday im hustlin’” tattooed on me because its 100% true.

Next April, I have a 3800 stall in my auto

So with a 116 almost 117 trap its not at over 400? Ill put some cash on that one papa bear!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1360.snc4/163274_10150110672912037_747952036_8225457_6249893_n.jpg

ahhhhhhhhhh ok then lolololol . i have a 4.5k stall in mine . so therfore mines bigger :bowdown :thumbup:eek

Lmao.

I didn’t know they ran that fast, that’s why I said mid - high 11’S… Your gonna have to cage it either way cause u like to race every week, might as well just get it done. You know you néed the tranny too… Just get them both done…

I know i know, it fuckin sucks.

im 400rwhp and I only pulled him by 1.5-2 cars…and he has 500lbs on me.

2 my ass. You had 1 solid car on me lol.

Even with my pig stripped its still 3950 without me in it.

ahhh whatever

my car was wit smokin also by prolly the same amount , and im nowheres near 400 without nitrous

he was closer to me then you were for sure.

Yeah and i also drive a cow on wheels. Im over 400 rwhp, im around 420/435 rwhp.

whateverr dude , we are racing
/ of story lolol

Unless youre ready before february to run it wont be the same set up as now.