God Bless America

do u love how are tax money is spent!!! i mean i am soo glad that Congress has nothing better to do but get into baseball!!! i love it!!! i mean its nice to see congress worry who is doing what in baseball and doesnt care what is going on in the world…its just a stupid thing of power!!! this is sad that congress feels the need to set into all of this shit!! Let baseball deal with this…why take it to fucking congress…do something better…make laws…find a way to get our troops out of Iraq…BUT DO NOT GET IN THE STERIOD USE IN BASEBALL!!! :rant: :bash: :spank:

on a side not…wonder if any texas rangers will get in trouble…the have 5 players suspected of steriod use!! but we know who owns them…

i use roids

I take them everyday before work…

i do think it’s bullshit… i’d rahter they implement something for testing in the future, as opposed to worrying about the past… people are acting all suprised that the owners / coaches knew… hummmmmmmmm tough to realize that barry bonds was like 185 with the pirates and then he blew up within no time… i sorta kinda assumed there was a chemical involved.

baseball sucks anyway… the game is fun to play, but to watch is retarded… so they wanted to get some big hitters into the game to open up entertainment for the crowds… best way to hit far is to be strong, easiest way is steroids… so i’m not surprised.

no congress shouldn’t be wasting time on this, however, i’m glad it’s going through them and not some bullshit panel and an ongoing thing for years on end… although it mightbe…

who cares… they should just implement testing and drop it.

im sorry but i think its a waste of money and time for congress to be dealing with this…do u think this is that important for congress to deal with??? Baseball should deal with it, make there own committe to decide with it…and yes i agree with you…have testing and be done with it…why do we need the CONGRESS to decide what to do…why…power hungry assholes!!! whats next…are the going to decide on the money for hockey??? and start creating new rules for football??? sorry but this country sucks!

well this country doesnt suck… professional sports do.

but… i was eluding to the point that the corruption of steriod use was all the way up to the top of the schema from players to coaches to owners. so… to make a committee you’re going to need 3rd party anyway… congress is the law abiding body, so it’s logical its’ before them

trust me… the way the government deliberates, nothing would get done if this case wasn’t before congress… It’s like when congress has to sit up there and listen to whining assholes in flordia want to change the easter bunny to the garden bunny or whatever the fuck they’re talking about.

our government jumps into everything we do, it’s just the way it is. they now have the right to tell you how to live and how to spend your time and money. It will always be like this. :frowning: