McGwire admits using steroids

LINK

I don’t care about baseball, but I found this pic funny:

http://images.wikia.com/openserving/sports/images/thumb/4/42/Markandro.jpg/330px-Markandro.jpg

Baseball sucks.

Steroid use sucks.

Meh, whatever works for you. If it makes you play better and you’re willing to risk the side effects, go for it

I want to agree, but what it comes down to is you’re using steroids and sacrificing your body to gain an edge. In order to compete, other people (who don’t voluntarily want to risk their health) will have to start doing it. Then after a few seasons, it’s basically the rule that you have to use it to be competitive.

I don’t get it because a lot of legal growth supplements and specific diets will get you the same results with exercise without the health risks. Not like these guys can’t afford special diets and supplements.

baseball is terrible

Why all the baseball hate?

:notnew:

I’d rather play/watch badminton.
http://www.badminton.pdx.edu/img/front/badminton_hitting.jpg

people still care about basball? lol who has 6hrs to watch a baseball game unless your trying to take a nap.

people who have 4 hrs to watch football, deffinatly can watch baseball its just as slow and actionless.

<3 hockey and racing, anything slower just isnt a sport.
I’m starting be be convinced that if it isnt on asphalt or ice it isnt a sport.

Skeleton is so fucking boss.

agreed

every post you make has now been clouded by that disturbing image you blessed us all with.

:uhh:

wait wut? dude, hockey is like watching a fucking ping pong match. fucking back and forth and back and forth and back and forth. when the hits in hockey are 1/2 as hard as football then ill consider your statement somewhat valid.

you could honestly get a football game over with in 1/2 an hour…if it wasn’t for all the BS standing around between plays. Hockey is a much faster sport than football.

you do realize that there are 15min per quarter and there are 4 quarters right? :fail:

I think your thinking about baseball. You do realize there are just as many stopages of play in hockey with all the offsides and penalties and pucks going outta play, so i think your post is invalid on many levels.

I was exaggerating. But football is much too slow for me…too much time between plays, injuries all over, penalties after every play. It’s boring to watch.

Sports fans are worse than the actual sports. always so grumpy

Too bad that, on average, a MLB game took 2hr47min to play and a NFL game took 3hr06min to play. :gotme:

A quick search only showed results for both based on 2004 numbers.

Rugby > *
90 minutes, the clock never stops unless someone is bleeding or unconscious. After playing rugby for years, everything else bores the hell out of me.