McGwire admits using steroids

In last months espn magazine they did a report on action time of average games in the four major sports and baseball and football were each around 13mins and hockey was a full 60mins. I still enjoy football and hockey equally.

fucking aye right

God I love curling.

Arena Football… clock never stops unless a time out is called or an injury.

bacon?

I agree 100%`

This also just in, NASA admits earth revolves around the sun.

You can’t be serious with any anything on asphalt being a sport.

the open ice hits in hockey are twice as hard as football hits.
People skate much faster than people run.:mpd:

If you arent a fan of motorsports you dont belong here.:gay:

In off topic? Any motor sport involving an oval shaped track should be put to rest.

I find it funny the least physically active of the 4 major sports has the biggest steroid problem. Baseball is easily the laziest of them as well. Seriously how hard is it to just work out and get bigger on your own? i mean it’s not like you do much during the game anyways.

a hockey game playing the trap has about 5 minutes of action.
dump, chase, move out of zone, lose puck, dump, chase.

Hitting something that can slide around ice is way better than something solid on grass/running towards you on grass.

really??

you will never be as big as the guy who is working out just as hard and taking steroids…

Use logic in your arguments at least

not to mention, baseball is the only sport where you can be huge/slow since it doesn’t matter how fast you run once you put it over the fence

Because there is never a dull or boring football game right? I’m not saying hockey is better than football but both have their fair share of boring ass games.

Of course there is. But “60 minutes of action” is nonsense.

lots of milk…

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs145.snc3/17253_426949615222_621620222_10570535_2027848_n.jpg

Earlier on 103.3 they were talking about how McGwire was one of the most popular ginger athlete, lmfao.

Goddamn gingers and their corrupt baseball records.

I imagine it’s very hard when you play 162 games in roughly 200 days. Football was just as bad as baseball, except the steroid era in the NFL came about before steroids were in the mainstream media or cared about by the public.