Go to hell and fuking die baseball.

WTF!!! It looks like Family Guy and American Dad won’t be on tonight because of baseball. The game better fucking get over with quick. Though I know it won’t. Since baseball is a sport composed mostly of standing around doing nothing. Fuck baseball.

:tdown: x ∞

yes this is gonna suck

im in the same boat

Seriously I hope one of these days some crazy asshole like myself travels around kidnapping every baseball team owner and all the top guns in the MLB and drop them in the middle of the pacific. Maybe that will get the point across to TAKE BASEBALL OFF FOX ON SUNDAYS MOTHERFUCKERS!

Baseball is THE WORST sport to play and watch. Especially when it’s t-ball and you’re stuck in right field doing absolutely nothing. And then when you get two years older and they start pitching and the dumbass can’t pitch worth shiet and you finally decide to strike out because you’re sick of people yelling at the kid and the kid is about to cry because his parents are a bunch of lunatics that can’t see how pointless throwing a ball and hitting it with a stick is. UGH!

Agreed:

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3395

what the hell bret im sure you’ll just download a copy of it anyways so why cry about it :rolljerk:

baseball is awesome

baseball = good
baseball on tv = sucks

i hate baseball ty. :tup:

playing :tup:
watching :tdown:

i like watching baseball

yea baseball is worthless

I went to a baseball game once. yeah, I hated it… I got so bored, I zoned out… and then that’s when something “exciting” would happen…

ha. yeah. horrible.
the only thing that is SWEET about baseball is that I can piss off Yankee fans really easily by saying I like the Red Sox. I couldn’t name ONE player on that team.

Well, I can’t download it if it doesn’t air… :tdown: FG & AD >> BB

FUCK! NO FG next week either!!!

theres no hitting people in baseball, except if he is coming to home plate and you have the ball, and even then you are the guy who ends up taking the hit instead of giving it. not to mention you have some asshole throwing things at your head at 100mph and they dont let you kick his ass with the bat in your hand. And its done for a month or two in spring before they each do it 162 times and then they do it again in the playoffs. I just dont get that sport at all.

how bout every day during the playoffs???

Merged. Save some Haterade for next weekend too.

you could get into an accident… oh wait… you alraedy did… Maybe next time you can keep your asshole comments to yourself.

Baseball is meh… If it’s on I’ll watch it… but when it interferes with FG and Simpsons and AD… I get upset and start crying… So I’ll just cry about it with brett.

did you just say “keep your asshole comments to yourself” … on a MESSAGE BOARD!?
bahahahaaaa!!

baseball is the worst sport ever. well. all sports kinda suck. hockey is the least offensive though…