Goddam kids suck

Well apparently some little kids in my neighborhood think its fun to draw on cars …with keys …today I found a tic-tac-toe carved into my drivers door and another one started in my quarter panel …Im gonna kill the lil fuckers :madfawk::madfawk::madfawk:

sorry bout that, i was bored

damn…thats some bullshit. sorry man

wtf, need a gun?

I have guns need a line up of kids who will delightfully be shot dead on sight

I still beat ur ass at it though!:beer:

kids need to learn there a a “man law” you do not fuck with a man’s car…I dont care how old the fuckers are you need to woop their ass

Ohh ya…not to be a dick…but post pics

http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/systems/dvic539.jpg

kiddie problem solver.

you can shoot through the kid and hit the parents a half mile down the road in a single shot…

Wow that sucks man. Can you turn it into insurance to get it fixed? Keying a car is serious business I’d be fvcking PISSED and on the hunt for those little fvcks!!!

Problem solved…800 an hour:bigok:

yeah sometimes it aint kids though. Fuckers just don’t know

please tell me you wear the burger king crown behind you while you shoot things :rofl: that’s the sickest gun, but how often do you get to shoot it??? :dunno:

damn that sucks. Kids will always tell other kids what they did. Other kids will always tell on their friends.

yeah and he discos too :bowrofl:

that sucks man, i would fucking kill someone if i ever caught them doing that shit to my car.

Hey Devin if u got a buffer think you could try and maybe buff em out

DUDE! I got a midget,a dewalt buffer,a snorkel,some black spray paint and some super fantastric wax. I will be over tomorrow to get it out:blue:

O ya…and a bobcat too!

did the X or 0’s win!!

j/k that sucks,its sad of how kids are today!