goddamn

cone in the middle of 279 last night fucking up my front bumper… almost missed it but it got me mid swerve on the driver side cracking the bumper and ripping it off the fender on that side!!! you think theres a way I can make penndot pay for this since they are the ones that left the cone when they were done with construction??

doubt they pay for it

The worse they can tell you is No… Give it a shot but I doubt it

what you want to do is lay it out like …

"i was drivnig south on 279 coming into the recently closed construction zone, i noticed no penndot signs and had assumed the roadway was fixxed, as i made a slight turn i noticed at the last minute a penndot cone… "

place the blame on their faulty construction site.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Shouldn’t have been Autox ing on the highway

c’mon… it could be PennDOT’s fault 110% and they’ll still push off the blame. “You were going too fast for conditions” “we did not leave a cone there” “there is no proof it was left there by one of our employees” etc, etc, etc. I got the run around for almost a year trying to get my rim replaced (on a bridge that you could see through!!!), with evidence, testimony, the broken wheel, and even a highway AND a bridge engineer from where I work wwrite up a written and sealed letter stating the condition of the bridge was subpar for vehicular driving (totally legit!) and they still brushed me off and wouldn’t pay a dime. But the dbridge has since been replaced at least!

Good luck to you though on getting the bumper fixed. Take pics of the area where the cone was and all the damages ASAP.

my buddy hit a dead deer on 79 1 night, he made penndot pay for the damages to the car since the deer wasnt cleaned up… he won, so maybe you have a chance

theres our tax dollars

are?

:doh:

At some point, the state is not going to pay for your body work anymore… they have already repainted your car once.
but its worth a try.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

just a thought, but you could try to look ahead a little further while driving and not blame your horrible driving skills on a cone from penndot and trying to get them to pay for your mistakes.

:smiley:

look at it in a positive manner. At least you didnt flip ANOTHER car

ya …good call…ill try and look through the mountain next time im goin around a bend like that…ass! why didnt i think of that…

if the cone was still in the road, obviously everyone else missed the cone, except you. :doh:

and what makes you so sure everyone else missed the cone ? considering the construction was about 100 yards before the bend id say someone hit that far down the road. :moon:

I have no idea :dunno:

:burnout: