Pot hole victim

its fucking august and i hit a massive pothole, what the fuck!!! Bent my 100 spokes!!!

welcome to the club.

PennDOT 2 - s10blazed 0

they got one of my 17s and got some rash on my brand new rims from a PA-Moon-Crater

yeah i’m dumping the low profiles soon anyway…but not soon enough. damn 50 series tires.

My poor baby, that sucks ass!
I could come there and take your mind off it? :wink:

:beer: i’m closer than him :naughty:

:owned: by penn dot. that does suck though. that shit should be all fixed up considering its the end of summer.

i broke the gtp rim this year too.

its not like its a untraveled spot either, its at the beggining of the tunnel in north side by heinz field that leads to the parkway or rt65.

it probably claims people on a daily bases. thats just sucks cause it should be fixed right now and its money coming out of your pocket

1-800-FIX-ROADS

:kekegay:

There is a bridge near my house (over pass for a train track really) that has potholes that literally go through. Pedestrians would fall through to their knee caps if they were walking and didn’t see it. I travel this bridge daily unfortunately and I think it is what gobbled up my 17in rim. They fix it with blacktop :rolleyes: and it falls through. WTF! DUMBASSES FIX IT RIGHT! After repairing this bridge at least 25 times this summer they finally started repouring the part where the bridge meets the pillars. I bet they spent 3x as much money doing their half assed repairs if they would of just fixed it normal.

It wasn’t even superpave!

i can fix it, the tire didn’t even go flat, its the just the principle

where at, i know rochester pretty well…

over pass to get near the river/bowling alley. The Riverfront park is my hangout. I’m cool. :rofl:

the glenwood bridge used to be like that, you could see all the way through to the river. Did you know it cheaper to rip a birdge down and completely build a new on than it is to restore an old one. do wee ever do it that way? hell no…!

I understand totally. My new rims are just scratched… but I know it was a pothole.

roads should be flat like this: _____________________________

not like this:////_/_/----------!!!/\

:rofl: didnt they just re do that park?

also alot of dead bodies are found there on the river, because of the bend…:kekegay:

yeah, I work in an engineering firm that designs alot of the bridges in western PA. Even considering that it’s a mystery why they don’t do that. I’m sure it has something to do with the politics involved in PennDOT.

They re-did the park - not the bridge. There is also talk of expanding down the other way towards valvoline and shit with nightclubs, bars, etc… :yum:

and the bodies are found on the Ohio river. On the Beaver river they’re washed up on the Bridgewater side. :rofl:

50 series = low pro?

:ugh: